Nightstar Pack

A/N- Hi guys! Thank you so much for the support! I never thought I'd rank right away, and so with the 180+ reads, and the votes! So please continue to VOTE, COMMENT, ADD TO YOUR READING LISTS, and FOLLOW me so you can be updated when I publish the next chapter! <3 (picture of the main characters with their wolves)

Dedicated to @SairaBradner, for being the first to comment on my book.

Please comment if you have any SUGGESTIONS, and if you'd rather like a SHORT update or a LONG update. :) Stay safe, loves! Eli x

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter II – Nightstar Pack

Massachusetts

18:34

                It’s been approximately ten hours since I left the pack and went on a run. I was already away from Angeles National Forest; it was where our pack settled down on… near the known forest in Los Angeles. We lived in like a small community, where there were lesser humans.

                I flew to Massachusetts, and I was still wondering why I chose it rather than the other places… but I didn’t care; the further, the better. There were a lot of forests in Massachusetts, but I guess… I’ll just let the wind take me to where I’m supposed to go.

                I enter the cab and watch civilization pass by. It’s a nice place, and I can already feel a good future up ahead. The driver asks me where to go, and I just answered what popped into my head first. “Beartown State Forest, please.” I really had no idea what was in that forest; but I’ve heard about it a lot… because one of the largest pack was in there somewhere.

                The driver looks at his mirror that has my reflection. I look at him in mere curiosity, and then I smile. I can smell him. He smells like a werewolf.

                “You’ve figured it out, have you?” He asks in a nice voice. Well, at least he’s not threatening me why I’m going there in the first place… yet.

                “Yes. I was just closing my senses earlier… but I’ve noticed you now.” I smile.

                He nods, and stops the car. He clears his throat and look back at me. “What is your business with the Nightstar pack?

                I shuffle silently and answer him. “I have no business actually… but I am looking for a home.”

                He stares at me with his bright brown eyes. He look like he’s just in his early thirties, but there are already wrinkles forming on his face. He honestly looks gorgeous though. He has tan skin, almond shaped eyes, thin lips, pinched nose, and stubble around his mouth.

                “You don’t look like a rogue,” he says, failing to completely show a hateful glare. He looks too nice to be threatening.