Sleepy Fortress

Groaning, he sluggishly rolled away from the harsh light shooting through the treacherous curtains. His ears picked up, from under the shelter of blankets, a very energetic Sly dancing around the room to the rhythm of an intense upbeat Latin song booming from his headphones. Peeking through a hole of his makeshift fortress, he caught a very tempting sight of the Latino's hips swaying to the inaudible Spanish lyrics as he put away their laundry. Seamus struggled with his foggy brain as part of him wanted to drag the delicious Latino's booty into bed with him and the part of him wanted nothing more than to sleep for the rest of eternity.

Sly suddenly stopped all movement as the song ended, leaving Seamus to huff at the loss of the show. As Sly scrolled through his phone for a new song, he caught the sight of a peeking Seamus. At the sight of his adorably sleepy beloved's face, an inevitable smile grew in his face as his expression softened to one of pure adoration. He crept closer to crouch by the side bed and gives his beautiful partner a light kiss on the forehead before softly addressing him,

"Seamoose how are you feeling this morning? Is your head still killing you?"

Seamus lips tugged into a half smile as he tried to fight against the twang of pain that had been persistently nagging him for the past week. Rather than comment on the pain he opted to reach out with grabby hands for Sly as he let out a small sleepy whine, reserved only for terrible mornings. Sly let out a hearty chuckle before crawling into bed with Seamus, rolling him to face the opposite direction so that Sly could curl his body around that of his smaller partner's. As Sly's arms slid into place around his body, Seamus hummed in content as warmth enveloped him, soothing the aches if his body and mind.

As they lay there in comfortable silence, Sly's breath occasionally gently rustled his blonde hair, sending pleasant shivers down his spine.

Taking notice, Sly nuzzled his face into his Moose's neck smiling that wick smile of his,

"You aren't cold are you Seamus? Cause I could think of a better way ti fix that real quick if ya want..."

Seamus gave out a tired laugh as he shook his head and with a slight sleepy drawl retorted,

"No, you will stay right there sir. As much as I'd like to take you up in that offer, I am beyond comfortable like this. If we stay like this long enough, I might even be feeling a tad better..."