Lemon

With quick pace Hinata closed the ajar door. Kageyama pulled Hinata into a deep kiss the effect gave Hinata's scarlet blush to appear across his nose and pale cheeks. Kageyama lifted Hinata's into a bridal position in his muscular arms with tight grip as ifsomeone was about to take Hinata from him. Setting the uke on the metal framed bed. Taking no time at all removing his and his ukes shirt. He sucked on the pale slender neck earning a moan from his uke. Kageyama  panted and murmured the Line "anything you say can and will be held against you so only say my name  shorty".
Hinata returned his lovers speech with a more in audible moans.Kageyama took off Hinatas dark jeans he then took of his own underwear as done many times before Hinata moved onto his hands and knees" Kageyama stop teasing".
"Beg"Kageyama stated bluntly A sudden almost odd smirk fixated upon the setters face. Kageyama thrused into his uke getting satisfaction from the inaudible moans from the uke. He pulled out and threw his pair and Hinatas night wear changing himself and the exhausted uke he covered them with the duvet and gave a loving kiss to the smaller teen. Kageyama drifted off into a dreamless sleep.