" Hated For No Reason "

Roc's POV

" Time for school Chresanto " I woke up to my dad telling me its time for school. I dreaded going to that school because the people there were fucked up ... Like all you seen was gangs .... And girls pregnant. I decided to finnaly get up 10minutes later before my dad catched me laying here and get pissed off. I did my daily hygiene routine and grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. " Goodmorning Chres, want some breakfeast ? " " Nah dad im fine, Bye " And i went to get on the bus.

Right when I stepped on the bus I tripped over some random niggas foot. Boom ! I was on the floor and everybody was laughing at me. I got up and decided to confront this nigga about it.

" Aye, What was that for ? " I said pulling out my fist and I looked to see a frighten little boy scared as fuck of me about to punch his ass.

" Im soo- sooo sorry Mr. Chresanto ... I really didnt mean that ... " He said.

After he said that I walked straight to the back where my friends Jacob and Craig where at.

Craig: Damn .... Got that eboy scared

and shit ... But whatsup Chres ?

I laughed. Nothing same ole shit just a different day. Wassup wit yall ? I said with my southern accent.

Jacob: Nothing just checking out that ugly girl right here ... ( Points at her )

I looked at her ... And she looked back at me ... She wasnt a girl that i liked ... She wasnt type pretty she was ok ... Like i wanted a girl who was thick and wasnt afraid to knock a bitch out in a minute.

Breanna's POV

I looked at Chres, he looked so cute today. He looked at me and looked away 2 seconds from then. He didnt like me ... No one did i didn't do anything to them... Maybe it was because i wasnt pretty enough or thick enough. Then it hit me ... Jacob Perez called me ugly. I looked out the window and tried not to cry, Then we pulled up to North Bridge HS, I hated that school ... No one liked me ... I waited till Chres and his buddies got up and walked behind Chres. He smelled so so good ... The aroma of axe filled his body and my nose. Until he stopped and I ran into his back. " Damn, watch where your going ugly bitch " he said. Ugly bitch replayed in my head 1000 times, I ran off the bus and went to 1st period sad as fuck.

Roc POV

I forgot my book bag on the bus so i decided to turn around and that same girl that was looking at me on the bus ran right into me ... I told her off and it look like it hurt he heart but who gives a fuck... No one likes her so. I got my bookbag and ran off the bus and rushed to 1st period ... Biology. I hated Mr. Horrison he always called me out even if i knew the awnser he stayed calling my name, it wasnt like i was failing i had a 93 in his class so fuck it ! Sleep time. I walked in the classroom and by the looks of it i was late ... " Why are you late Mr. August " Mr. Horrison said. I looked to see the same girl that ran into me and said

" That girl over their ran into me ... And I had to go to the nurses office " i lied.

Breanna POV

He lied on me. Everyone looked at me and started calling my clumsy ... Everyone loved Chresanto so if you did something to him they either beat you up or make fun of you. I got the make fun of you part.

Mr. Horrison: Settle down ... Mr. August since you were late sit over there by Breanna

Chres: Who is Breanna ?

Mr. Horrison: The girl that ran into you ... Over there by herself ...

Chres: Man ... Why I got sit beside her ugly ass ...

Mr. Horrison: Just sit there

Everyone: ( Laughed )

I felt so bad .... Now everyone hated me. As he took a seat beside me he started moving his seat over and over and mumble something that I couldnt understand.

Roc POV

I had to move over .... That girl was just ugly and stupid. She just made me so irritated and i don't even know why.

......

After class was over he made me and Breanna stay back.

Mr.Horrison: I need to talk to you two...

Ugh .....