Prince Charming

I am really very blessed to have him in my life. This thing is directly coming out from the deep core of my heart, and I really am!

So once upon a time, I dreamt of my Prince. The one who would only live for me, breathe for me, love me and only me the most, would say that when I have you, I don't need to talk to any other girl (cheesy much?). I dreamt him to be the most caring and loving (like obviously, every girl does). I expected him to be the most genuine and wished that there be just no end to his love and care ever.

But it's very tough to get your dreams turned into reality. Thus, I'd left it all to the Almighty, the God! And when I'd least expected it, I got him. 2013 was that precious year. After almost 2 and a half years too, he says "I have won you! You are my trophy. After defeating everyone in the battle of YOU, in studymate, I somehow won. And I am never letting you go." (How impressive!)

Since then, till today, I am completely in awe of him and wish to get JUST HIM in my future. I also swear on the thing that I love the most that I'll love him more than anything and everything, and forever. If he'll say, I'll give away my everything, my life, my world just for him. But isn't it way too astonishing that he won't ever ask me to do any such thing? Because somewhere even he might know that giving away the thing that I love the most would leave me into pieces! And he won't do it. 'Cause that's how huge his heart and love is.

But what when he'll go miles away from me? Leave me. His family. His friends. His circle. His contacts. His everything that he has made himself. All those things that he once might have thought belongs to him. And all of a sudden, he'll start a completely new life in a completely new surrounding with completely new friends and acquaintances. I agree that this sounds very much exciting. But the thing that sounds exciting and crazy, is always tough to carry out. That's the reality of life.

And as far as I am concerned, I'll take weeks, maybe months or even years to get over him. Maybe I won't get over him. But talking not only in terms of emotional bonds, if we talk in practical terms, it'd seem sensible to obviously choose career over love. Because career is something that will make your future bright. And love? In our case, we aren't even sure if we will win each other with our family's consent or not. Thus, he must make his career. His future. Love and consent will eventually follow. Obviously, his going away from here won't lessen my love for him. Or his for me. Instead, it'll increase. I loved him. I love him. I'll always do. Because I have loved someone this hard for the first time in my life. And for the last time too.