An Ideal Woman

The 21st century is so misled and dependent, especially women. A woman gives her everything, even her own entire self to a man and in return, receives a bucket full of tears and tied up hands! Today's society needs a woman who can walk up to them and say confidently that yes, I am stronger than you. I can overcome you. I don't need to be dependent on you! Moreover, today's woman has to be emotionally independent as well. Relying on someone for any kind of need is equal to giving your own thread of happiness into someone else's hands. Letting them decide what is good/bad for you and/or letting them take decisions for you is like letting them live your life.

The most attractive woman is the one who is confident as hell about herself, strong and independent. They actually put themselves first and take care of themselves in all possible ways, may it be taking the right diet, staying fit, gyming, taking enough sleep, pampering their own selves when needed, fulfiling their own needs, wants and wishes, staying financially independent, following their own dreams, and so on. Woman need to do a favour on their own selves. They should stay happy and satisfied enough in their own clothes, body and skin. Copying others isn't living your own life. Be you.

Stop taking the burden and the weight of other people's opinions, judgements and pressure. We are born beautiful. We don't need any boy/man to prove that to us. We can ask our parents about our beauty and we'll get the most honest answers ever. We shouldn't let any boy ruin us. They are just a part of our lives, not our lives. We must wear a wide smile, both on the outside and inside. We shall be confident enough to say a direct no to the things we don't want or like. Why hesitate? Expression of our own feelings is another form of strength we need to pursue within ourselves. We must let out our feelings and emotions if any and not keep them locked up inside us because that will make us more sad, weak and lonely inside. If crying is an option, do cry because crying doesn't make one weak, instead it brings out the stronger side. And, a real woman doesn't need a man to fulfill her needs and wants, either financially or emotionally.

Moreover, today's woman mostly get jealous of other woman. This is due to a number of reasons like the other woman is prettier, has a way better physique, rich, more independent, and so on. For whatever reasons this may be, this is so wrong. I had read it once somewhere, "A real, independent woman does not get jealous on seeing other woman who is better than her or for that matter, happy on seeing other woman who is below her. She, instead tries harder to become the better one or helps bringing the woman below her, up." That is what a real woman does!

Therefore, be confident enough to fight, strong enough to go through hard times, independent enough to satisfy your needs, influential enough to inspire others, happy enough to live long and comfortable enough in your own life. I am trying tp be one like that too! Lastly, head held high, chin up, smile, and stay happy enough to be the woman who will make the world a better place for both herself and everyone else! ❤