Chapter 7: Flipping Dolphins in a Burrito

"Okay so I'm gonna need both of you to take this pill in the mornings when you wake up and in the night when you go to sleep. Then I want you to take these blue ones if you ever have any pain, okay?" the nurse said placing the pills in two separate bags then left the room.

I glared at Jayden.

"It's all your fault Hazel." I barked at him. He must've found it funny because he smiled as his eyes lit up and he chuckled.

Yes you read right. He smiled.

"I know D, I know." he said silently. I turned my head to the side in confusion.

After him falling down we both yelped in pain.

Apparently he twisted his ankle, I sprained my wrist and got a miner concusion. He had a black cast around his ankle, while I had a gray one around my arm and a bandage wrapped around my head.

Oh, and we both chipped a tooth.

The same one to be exact.

So know we both had a piece of our tooth off and looked like twins.

Yay.

Even though my face was scrunched up in confusion, he still had a smile on his.

"Stop looking at me like that Hazel," I said a little uncomfortably shifting in my seat.

"Are we gonna have this discussion again Graios?" he smile widened.

I just shook my head.

Soon enough two nusres came in and rolled us away as we were sitting in wheel chairs.

"Both your parents aren't going to be here for a while so we are just going to place you in a room together," one of the nurses said.

I quickly tugged on her arm. She looked down at me.

"Is there a ward with cancer people here?" I asked politely smiling up at her.

She nodded her head, "Yes that would be ward C2. Would you like to go and see?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes, thank you." I answered back as she turned the wheel chair around heading away from the room door and towards the ward.

"How about you young man? Are you going to join her?" I heard the other nurse ask Jayden.

"Ya, sure." he said. I then heard wheels behind me.

When we finally made it to the ward I felt sick. There were so many people. Especially kids and teens.

"Okay, we will just leave you kids here and call you up when someone comes to pick you up." one said as they walked out of the ward.

Wow, me saying ward so much in my head is really annoying.

"Shall we meet new people?" Jayden said from beside me.

I turned, he smiled.

I returned the smile, "Sure." I said rolling ahead of him.

We looked around and had seen more kids our age than anyone else.

Jayden, from beside me, began rolling away to a boy who was surrounded by comic books and figurines.

I smiled and began rolling along, when I suddenly saw a boy.

He was laying in a bed in normal comfortable clothes. He was packing away some stuff and I believe getting ready to leave.

Did I also mention that he was cute as fudge?  Well he is.

He had short dark brown hair as if it was just growing back and what seemed to be similar gray eyes to mine.