t h r e e

Disclaimer: I don't own Girl Meets World or any of the characters all rights to Girl Meets World (GMW).

RILEY'S POV
That afternoon I was by the Bay Window with Maya, and told her everything.

"So are you gonna break up with Charlie?" Maya asked.

"Why should I?"

"Because Farkle is breaking up with Smackle for you."

"True, I'll have to think about it."

"Don't you think you should? I mean it's up to you Riles, but you may actually have a shot at dating Farkle." Maya stated.

"I know, but I'm really confused on how he feels."

"Riles, he freaking loves you!" Maya said.

"Yeah, yeah."

"So does Mathews know?"

"No Maya, my father doesn't need to know, my mom, you and Farkle know."

"Any maybe Lucas, we were kinda on a date last night and I let it slip." Maya said with a guilty look on her face.

"It's okay." I said smiling.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine peaches. I think I need to tell Charlie about kissing Farkle."

"Okay, just remember I'm here if you need me." Maya said patting me on the shoulder.

"Thank you Maya, I think I'm gonna tell Charlie to meet me at Topanga's I'm gonna tell him there." I said while texting Charlie.

"Want me to come with you to tell him?" Maya asked.

"No it's fine, I think I should tell him alone."

*******

I was waiting for Charlie outside of my mom's bakery, Topanga's, I was sitting at a table.

Charlie walked down the steps. "Hey Riley, I'm glad you called I missed you." He said as he took a seat at the table.

"Hi Charlie, I have to tell you something." I said getting nervous.

"What is it?"

"Well, I um...I kissed Farkle." I said as the words just slipped out.

"What?!" Charlie said looking upset.

"Charlie I never meant to hurt you, it just happened." I said hoping it would help the situation.

"We're done!" He yelled at me, I was crying now again!

"Charlie wait!" I yelled but he was already gone.

I felt stupid, but I had to tell Charlie, I knew he had to know the truth. I felt bad for him though. I walked up the steps of Topanga's and walked down the street. The city at night was kinda scary, but I didn't care.

I sat down on the sidewalk, wondering why I was so stupid. Charlie was such a good guy, but Farkle was the one I loved.

"Riley?" A voice approached Me, I looked at the tall man, to see it was Farkle. "Ugh."  He was honestly the last person I wanted to see right now.

"Riley, what's wrong?" Farkle asked sitting beside me.

"Charlie broke up with me because I told him the truth about us." I said.

"I'm sorry Riley, I just told Smackle about us too and we broke up too."

"I'm sorry, Farkle."

"It's okay."

"Bye, Farkle I should go, it's late." I said getting up and starting to walk down the street.

"Wait, Riley."

"Yes, Farkle."

"Riley Mathews, will you go out with me?" Farkle asked holding my hands.

"Farkle, I would love to, but can we not tell anyone yet."

"Sure." Farkle said smiling and he pecked my check.

I walked off down the street to my house. I was smiling bubbly, I loved Farkle, but things were complicated. I got upstairs to my apartment and went straight into my room and shut the door. I sat on the bay window and texted Maya to come over. I pulled out my phone and started typing.

RileyMathews: hey Maya can you come over? Bay window!!

MayaHart: sure Riles, I'm on my way. Is everything okay?

RileyMathews: yeah, just I need to talk.

MayaHart: okay

RileyMathews: thank you peaches!!!!

I placed my phone down beside me. Waiting for Maya to come in the window. Finally about 15minutes later, Maya came through the window.

"Hey Riles, what's up?"

"Farkle asked me out and I said yes and Charlie broke up with me!"

"That's great Riles, sorry about Charlie!"

"Yeah and no, I mean I feel horrible about the whole Charlie and Smackle thing, at the same time I'm so excited!"

A/N: thanks for reading and voting and commenting! Thank you, more chapters coming soon! 😊 thank you!