The Blue Flame Circle

Once more as the circle is made Victoria bends down to pick up the book. Opens the book once more she looks and says "what the hell why is this in a damn different language oh my god really mother". She looks up and yells " YOU COULD HAVE WARNED ME MOTHER" ugh "WHY ME JUST WHY UGH" Juliana looks up and beings to giggle. Victoria looks down at Juliana and says "what you laughing at I have to send your ass through the portal to save your ass to save you so I don't know what you laughing at better start learning English fast to help me". Juliana jumps up and says "gimme" Victoria looks down and says "give you what" Juliana continues to jumps up and says "gimme book gimme" Victoria looks down at Juliana and says "ummmm no no gimme book no book" Juliana becomes mad and as flames rise from her eyes she says " give me the book I want the book now" Victoria knew Juliana's gift is triggered by anger but yet she had no idea her gift became that powerful as she looks at Juliana and says "okay fine you have the book" as Juliana beings to calm down her eyes being to have a yellow color as the sun and the flames dim down from her eyes as well as the flames from the circle that was now lit.