Goddess of Winter (You)~

(A/N): Finally! A Yukine x Reader fanfic! Well I decided to post this earlier just to have some fresh ideas written down before I get writers block. The picture above is you, the winter goddess. I will explain the rest in this introduction:

 I will explain the rest in this introduction:

-This Hiroki, your regalia. He's a bit reserved, but he is very loyal to you.

This next part will be about you:

Name: Your formal goddess name is Yume, but you prefer when people call you (Y/n). Which is also your human name.

Appearance: Shiny long black hair
and cat-like yellow eyes.

Age: this is unknown, but your could be around the same age as Yukine and Hiroki.

Background: You aren't a famous goddess, but you aren't as unpopular as Yato. You are a respectable goddess.

Abilities: Since you are the goddess of ice, you can control when there would be a terrible blizzard or a light layer of snow falling. You can create ice from thin air, but it requires a lot of energy. This is why you need Hiroki as a regalia.

Personality: You are very independent; it isn't very often when you are in need for someone's aid. You are also more of an introvert. However, this does NOT mean you are shy, but you just do not prefer the company of people now and then.

Likes: You are often seen wearing your blue knit scarf all the time. You wear it everyday-- you can only withstand your freezing aura when you wear it. You enjoy when your in the company of someone who understands you.

Dislikes: You don't like to be called Yume, it is too formal and the name (Y/n) sounds more natural. However Hiroki calls you Yume a lot. It makes you feel uncomfortable when big crowds of people are around you.

~~~~

Well, there is your introduction! I might post chapter one of this story before my Yato x Reader because I still need to watch more of season two. I don't want to stop the flow. See you soon!