Chapter 17

Alyssa's pov

I miss Darielle, Leah and the boys. I havn't really hung out with Blake or Mark latley just Weston. We got a lot closer now since it's just us two ever hanging out. We have gotton very close to sex but we always stop because we are too young. Weston an dI are going to Magcon to visit them because we miss them a lot. I can't wait, we leave in 2 days.

Leah's pov

Great I have to share a room with Hunter and Jacob. They are gonna keep us up all night. "oh my god we are never gonna sleep"i said to darielle as we got out of the elevator. Hunter and jacob were currently bouncing off the walls and running down the halls. We got to our room, unlocked the door and went in. There was a small tv on a dresser, 2 full size beds and a large bathroom. Me and Hunter have to share a bed (of course) and Darielle and Jacob are sharing a bed. I went into the bathroom and put on sweat pants, a Taylor Caniff shirt and brushed my hair out, leaving it down. "goodnight" i said jumping onto the bed. "why its only 8" Jacob said. "because i'm tierd as shit and there's nothing else to do" i responded with my face in a pillow. I felt some one lay on top of me. It was Hunter. "get off me fatty" i yelled at him. "then come with us to the pool" he said. "whatever" i said getting up. He got off and we went down stairs to the lobby.

I'm not swimming so i didn't get changed. We got to the pool and the rest of the Magcon boys were there. Aaron is my favorite and he was there and i almost died. I kept my self from fan girling and walked over to a table and sat down. I was on Instagram when i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Aaron. My eyes got really wide and i covered my mouth. I had to turn around so he didn't see me getting all red. "why arn't you swimming?"he asked. "becasue I don't have my bathing suit on"i said with a shaky voice. "thats ok just go in with that"he said. I looked down and took off my sweat pants. and don't worry i was wearing Nike spandex underneath!! I walked over to the pool and put my feet in. Aaron jumped in and splashed me a little.

We were in the pool for about an hour before it closed. It was really fun and i would have regreted it if i sat at a table the hwole time. We all got to know the boys really well. "that was so much fun, arn't you happy you came?" Darielle said nugding me. "yeah i am. And oh my god i met Aaron carpenter" i started fan girling finally. "okay we get it calm down" hunter said with an attitude. "damn does someone have their panties ina twist?" i asked and Jacob and darielle laughed with me. Hunter just rolled him eyes and went to the room.

Hunter's pov

Oh no. I'm gonna ruin everything AGAIN. I'm still in love with Leah and i know she doesn't feel the same way. We just got back to how we used to be before we dated and now i'm gonna ruin it. "damn does someone have their panties in a twist?" leah said to me after i gave her attitude. I did. I ddin't know what to do. I just went up to the room and went to bed. Leah and i have to share a bed. Ugh this is not going to be easy getting over her.

We slept on opposite sides of the bed until i rolled over and wrapped my arms around her. It's kind of a habit when i sleep in the same bed as her. She didn't pull away or anything but she turned around so her face was in my chest. "goodnight princess"i whispered in her ear. She was asleep so i don't think she heard it. I took a deep breath then fell asleep.