Stop It Adam

Adam's Pov:

I set up my recording set up and called everyone to a Skype call. (I assume that's what they use?) Once they where all in, I started the recording. "Hey guys, sky here with weenie butt. Weenie but weeenie butt, ThatGuyBarney, and Maaaadmaaaax~" I slurred out Max's name.

"Are you really going to piss me off within the first three minutes of the recording?" Max said grumpily from his end of the Skype. I just replied with a smug yes and continued the intro. "And today we are doing get dumped deathrun. And before this video starts, I wanna thank you guys so much for all the support you guys show my channel and pretty much everything I do. You guys are awesome, you should feel awesome."

I looked at the screen then looked back at the camera. "If you guys want more of deathrun, make sure to slap that like button. Let's try to go for a whopping 3 likes and nothing will happen."

We started the game and played about two or three sounds before I decided to really piss Max off with puns. I shot at the dump truck as it landed on Max. I of course added a pun. "Wow, looks like you're down in the dumps, Max."

I heard an annoyed sigh come from Max. "Don't be sad Max." I heard him grumble. "Adam, I swear I will run into your office and I will make you shut up if you don't stop." His voice trailed off. I laughed and waited for the next round to start. I had my character dodge half the traps before Max shot some pipes making them tumble down and making me fall off.

"Damn Max, you really got me falling for you." I said as I fell. After a few rounds of pissing him off, still. You could hear him set down his headphones and run into my office. "Shit.." I mumbled and tried to grab some kind of liquid but it was too late.

Max ran in, spun my chair around, smacked his lips on mine, Then took off. I sat there stunned, and a little shocked from what just happened. I heard him pick up his headphones again. "I told you I'd make you shut up if you kept annoying me." He said.

Once we decided to play the game again, me and Max was on the same team. A truck was about to come down on me until Max told me to move by screaming at me. I smirked and said;

"Awh thanks, guess you really have my BackMax."