Chapter 19: I loview

After I left the house, I went to my house and called Sierra. "Hey angy", "hey Sierra. Sleepover night?", "your house or mine?", "mine", "I'm coming", "don't be late".

I changed into my mouse onesie and chose the movie we were going to watch. I made some popcorn and took two bags of chips with drinks and put them on the table next to my bed.

Sierra and I don't knock on the door when we already call each other. So I saw her open the door and smile at me wearing her unicorn onesie. It was her favorite.

"Hellowww" I said hugging her, "heyyy", "you prepared food! That's why we're best friend!" She said looking at the food I made.

We sat on my bed, under the cover watching the movie. "I'm bored. Let's do something that is fun" I said, "yeah me too. Let's... Prank call people".

We put number on papers and wrote lines we can say. So the rule of the game is: you pick a paper that has pick up lines and numbers. You count the contacts and when you arrive to the number on the paper you call the person.

"You start" Sierra said, "as always" I rolled my eyes.

I picked a pic up line and it said: did you just fart? Cause you blew me away with your sexiness. The number I picked was 11. I started counting 1... 2... 3... 4... 5...... 10... 11.

I looked at her in complete shock. "Sierra. It's my dad" I laughed, "don't you dare and call him!" She laughed.

"I'll go back again and choose another number" I told her, the other one went to my brother.

"Hello.w bro.w", "hey sis", "did you just fart? Cause you blew me away", "you girls aren't going to stop playing this game aren't you?", "no" I laughed.

... "I won't do it! He'll think I like him" Sierra shouted, "oh come on he's your best friend", "ugh okay".

Sierra called George and put it on speaker so I can hear it too. "Hey George", "hey Sí", "um, you know, there's a rear view, a side view, and what else? I loview" she said blushing, "oh really? I didn't really know that. Well I loview too Sierra" George said, what?! What was going on? What the hell?

"Nice one George" Sierra said, "no I mean it. Sierra do you want to be my girlfriend?", "hell no. Hahahaah", "Hahahaha. Why not?", "cause I know you are fucking kidding", "okay you got me", "wait wait wait. So this is all a joke you guys make?" I asked, "yup" George said "but why are you listening to our conversation", "we were playing a game", "oh yeah that game", "see you later man", "byeee".

(The next morning)
I woke up in the morning and felt a pain in the back.  When my eyes adjusted to the sun's light hitting my room found myself on the floor with Sierra laying her head on my ass.

I heard a knock on the door then it opened. Nathaniel was standing in front of it staring at us weirdly. I tried to get up but then fell asleep on the floor. "Get up ladies!" He said and clapped with his hands making diets and I get up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you stupid ass man? And who the hell are you?" She said with her eye closed, "get up baby!" He told me, "don't call me that!" Sierra answered and got up trying to open her eyes, and when she realized it was Nathaniel, she stood like a statue regretting all the shit she did.

"Yeah she's my baby" he said looking at me while putting his hand around my shoulder, "goodmornin' baby girl" he told me kissing my lips, I smiled to him and that's when Sierra shouted "get yourself a room! You make me feel like shit being there single. All alone", we laughed at her comment and hugged her so she won't feel like shit. "Okay I understood. You guys love me. Now make me food if you love me" she pushed us away from her. "Yeah. Let's go eat" I said and we went down.

We prepared coffee and drank it in the living room while watching spongebob. Yeah spongebob. Cause he's cool and funny. Nobody admits they still watch spongebob but everybody does. Trust me.

When we finished, Sierra had to go because she promised her sister she would come to her cheerleading training today.

Nathaniel and I were cleaning the dishes, "hey babe, let's go to my parents' today. You can meet my sister and we can stay in their house for one day" he told me, "okay" I said, "are you nervous?", "yeah a bit. I get kind of scared that they won't like me", "they know your father and mother. They are friends and my parents liked you ever since you came to the restaurant and spoke with them", "you are kind of making me feel better. But I'm still so nervous".

He hugged me and told me it will be okay. I went upstairs to pack some cloths and I wanted to make a good impression so I packed some cloths that said I'm-a-really-good-girl-so-love-me and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I finished my shower, I looked at the clock. I still had one hour and a half so I changed into an elegant blue pair of shorts with a floral shirt and grey heels with its grey small handbag. I put a lot of makeup to look nice and let my hair fall on my shoulders.