7 Minutes in Heaven

For @1Narry1Liam1Louis

Me and Cameron had to go in a closet together for seven minutes. My brother threw a party while our parents were away, and they wanted to play this game. I don't know why I decided to play that game too, but I'm glad that I got Cameron because I've had a crush on him for a while.

I walk into the closet with him and he shuts the door. I just waiting for him to do or say something. I don't like making the first move. So I just stood there in an awkward situation. I could hear others whispering and giggling and made this more awkward.

Out of know where, he spoke. "I'm sorry I can't kiss you, I um have a girlfriend."

I didn't really care, but I asked him some questions to make sure it was true. I like catching liars.

"It's ok I understand. What's her name?"

"I don't think you know her but um...Ashley. Yeah that's her uh name."

I know he's lying. But why?

"Is she here? Maybe I could meet her." I asked.

"No, she uh...is busy with...modeling."

"It's ok if you don't want to kiss me but didn't have to lie." I was about to open the door before he grabbed my arm.

"Look, I'm sorry. Before we came in here, your brother told me not to try anything. I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I really like you, and think that you are beautiful but, maybe we should just be friends."

"Ok. I'm fine with that. Thanks for telling me the truth." I smiled.

He hugged me right before we heard knocking on the door. "7 minutes is up!"