Chapter 7

Isabella's POV

Re:

He killed them, I can't belive he killed my parents..
I was crying my eyes out untill a loud bang was heard infront of my door.. he eas trying to get in..
When he finally got in he started to get angry with me and all I rememmber is him turning into wolf and then I blacked out..

*1 year later*

"Left foot front ,right foot back and then spin" says my dance teacher. And I do it.

So many things happened in this past year ,I was in coma and I don't remmember any of my previous memories ,as you can say I have amnesia ,for you who don't know what amnesia is ,it's a memory lost .
Anyway back on track ,in this past year I got somehow different ,not that I remember how I was before but yeah .
I've met this Guy and I have apsolutly no Idea what he wants from me ,one day he's like "oh I can't have girlfriend my school is much important" and then when he sees me with another boy he's like " oh I'm happy for you ,you look cute" but let me tell ya I can see right through . yesterday he was asking me out ,it was nice.
We were in some park just sitting and talking and taking pictures .sometimes he touched my knee while we were talking and I miss that already ,I know sounds Crazy but I miss him .
Also I have those weird dreams of me begin a werewolf ,like come on people ,werewolfs doesn't exist ,its just some story to scare little kids and I'm not little kid, I'm 19 for Gods sake.

"Bella are you listening"? Asks my dance teacher
" I-uh-I no can you-um-repeat-um-please"? I emmbaresly stutterd .
"Our class is over you can go" says Anna (Aka my dance teacher). " oh okay bye" I said reaching for my things and running out of studio.

*Ding*
I got a message
"Hey do u ever feel guilty"? Says Maya
" what" I send back ,what the Hell is her problem I already said sorry and what the fuck does she wants.
"Well after what u did you laying baster u deserve to die and all of the things that happend U bet that It was lie to ,and when you said that some pedophile made a Photoshop of u naked that was a lie to ,u were sending him pictures" she said. I can't believe it, I was reading It all over again and I started to cry ,what's her problem .
"What the Hell Maya ,I said sorry and another thing I did not lie about that what the Hell is wrong with you asshole ,your a bitch and I hate you I fucking hate you" I said back 'and blocked her number.
I started to walk back home when I got that feeling ,you know when someone is looking at you feeling ? .well I have that now and its creepy .
I turned around again and saw few guys following me
"Shit" I said and started to ran home .
"Hey baby ,where are you goooooing" a man said ," I just wanna have some fun" said another one .
But he was cuted of by someone driving car and crashing into them .
I turned around to see
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You Will see in next chapter.
.
.
.
.
.

Comment&vote

Happy Easter

All the love#V