Just a dream

I was only a little boy.

"Oi, Guthrie!" Jonathan Patton screamed across the AFL field on the school grounds. I trudged up to him. "What Patton?" I glared at him. "Ooh Guthers got some suss!" Ryan Griffen crossed his arms. Jonathan turned around. "Shut up!" He yelled and the group shut up.

"What did you want me for?" I started getting angry. "Tomorrow get all your cats followers together and us Giants will verse you." He stuck out his hand. "It's a deal." I shook it. I walked back to Dyson and Patrick. "What did he want with ya, Cam?" Pat asked. "Oh nothing. I just have to find 14 more Geelong fans."

~In class~ 

Instead of actually doing maths I made a list of the people I know who support the cats. This is the list;

1. Me (Cameron Guthrie)

2. Steven Motlop

3. Joel Selwood

4. Tom Hawkins

5. Steve Johnson

6. Jimmy Bartel

7. Cory Enright

8. James Kelly

9. Matthew Stokes

10. Andrew Mackie 

11. Daniel Menzel

12. Harry Taylor

13. Mark Blicavs

14. Mitch Duncan

15. Lincoln McCarthy

Good thing they all have jerseys.

~The next day~

"Alright?" Jonathan asked me I nodded. "Sorry if I sounded a little intimidating yesterday. I mean it's really just trials for the school team." I nodded and we shook hands. The whole school was watching. I spotted Patrick and Dyson who were already on the team. 

"Geelong State School Knights" we're called or "The Knights in shining armor".

~The game~

Commentator:

"Jimmy knocks the ball to Guthers, and..... He's off! Guthrie passes it to Motlop who kicks it to Menzel... Mark! Menzel is lining up for a kick at goal, Paul Ahern from the giants is taking the mark... GOAL!" 

Cats = 6

Giants = 0

"Jeremy Cameron, lines up a kick, and... kicks perfectly to mid fielder Joshua. Josh kicks to Samuel Reid... Mark! Guthrie takes the mark. Sam attempts to pass to Joshua and.... Guthrie intercepts and kicks to Motlop who makes a mark! Then Kicks for goal and ........ behind!"

Cameron's POV

End of the game the scores were;

Cats: 106

Giants: 56

"We won!" Jimmy Yelled and hugged me.

Mr. McMahon walked towards us. "Boys. All the Giants are in the team, and Cameron Guthrie, Steven Motlop, Joel Selwood, Tom Hawkins, Jimmy Bartel, Corey Enright and Daniel Menzel." I looked at Lincoln who looked like he was about to cry.

"Lincoln..." I put an arm around his shoulder. "For get it Guthers, it's just a dream." He walked away.

It's just a dream...

dream

A/N on Kik I am; McCartneyLover11!