the first day

I will be putting random quotes let's begin
******************************

Your POV

I walked in the school I examed everything around me I swore that my last year of highschool would be different new town new life what could possibly go wrong. I spoke to soon a blonde passed by me I smelled danger she was suspicious , but I couldn't investigate this is my new start. It can't go wrong. I walked down the hall

"hello you must be the newbie welcome to ( y. h. n. ) "

I turned and saw a tall boy with blue hair he was slim with blue eyes his scent seemed to have darkness in it like he was hiding something I tried ignoring it and I smiled and said " hello there I guess I am pretty new thanks for inviting me to your school " he smiled and said his name was osamu uri he asked for mines and I responded " nice name mines ( full name ) " he smiled and he suddenly took his eyes off me and glanced at the woods nearby the school he smiled and said I have to go but find me if you need help I said okay and he left walking I heard him sprinting once he was out of sight.

Osamu POV

I was looking for mitzuko when I felt a strange aura I followed it and it lead me to this girl with (hair length) (hair color) hair she had round (eye color) eyes she seemed to be examining all the features of the school I suddenly remembered news I heard about a new student I walked over to her I got a closer look damn she was perfect her lips and hair were beautiful she almost made me forget about her aura I felt ashamed of what I just thought I only love mitzuko I talked to her in my sweetest tone " hello you must be the newbie welcome to ( highschool name ) " she turned around and looked at me with those ( e.c) eyes she smiled and I punished myself her smile was beyond beautiful and her personality was great I was strating to wonder who I really liked we started a conversation and suddenly I hear a noise I guess she heard it to because she looked my direction I had to leave I smelled death.

Your POV

I walked to my new house I felt strange I had made a new friend but somehow every time someone tried to talk to me I would feel and know about them and I rejected there friendship only one of many highscolers were fit to be accepted her name was (friends name) . After that I walk having casual flashbacks remembering the people I've killed I gave up on that yandere stuff after I had to kill the one I loved he didnt love me how could he . I laughed those memories i miss those days . Those were the days i decided im going to start again im going to find a victim and my first target was mitzuko i didnt like her from the Start .

The next day

Your pov

I headed to the store to buy some supplies i bought a pocket knife a syringe a few medicines and mice i bought a painting canvas and robe and i bought paint i started renting a house with three rooms i made one an art room another an Entertainment room and the last my bedroom it had a bathroom and a beautiful kitchen everything was ready

============================
Hope you like it so far ill publish as soon as possible sakura out ~(^з^)-♡