Blue

When Alice went to school,she met Lily in the history class.Lily was yawning..and just at that moment she saw Cheshire cat floating in air..from the window.

Cheshire had two little wings  and its tail was glowing. Lilly couldn't believe her eyes.She thought, she was sleeping in the class.

'Lily...concentrate on the subject..'said Madam Frost.

After the class got over ..lily hurried down the steps..and searched for Alice.At last she texted her .'.where r u?urgent meeting in the canteen'

Alice ran towards the canteen.

'What happened?'asked Alice

'I saw your cat flying in the air!!!'said Lily

'Are you kidding!!?'

'Absolutely not!'

'Which air?'

'What do you mean by which air!?..it's behind that window..the north east..window..in our class'

'The window in your dreams..when you were snoring.. and sleeping on the book'laughed Alice

They both went to the locker room.But someone or something followed them.

Both the lockers glowed for sometime.

As the girls came inside the room ..they  quarrelled over something. Alice said today we are going to that new park..horror land..Lily said..no we will go to the Hinderland. Both of them opened the lockers and then BOOM!!..they got vanished.

The mysterious person(Laughs):Now you both will be in their own land forever(evil laughs)..(too much laugh)..(coughs)

Moral of the story:Be safe from lockers.

(Note :coming up ..

Into the new planet...

 Lily and Alice discovers their  hidden powers.Lily becomes superwoman and Alice becomes wonder Alice

New mystery :Lily finds her own parents In the new place. 

..)