Chubby Cheeks 32

Days and time waited for none. But we can make it, however, we want it to be. But, even then if we tend to worship time, time stays for none. The minute needle just runs and runs and runs that it takes away each day like it was in a race.

Everything was happening so fast. I and Alex were accused of being engaged at a very young age and that too hastily; it made them say that we were rash and was not taking the decision wisely. Well, what do they got do with my love life? And the first comment by my haters was that Alex will find me as a burden very soon and then I will be discarded, something like a used tissue.

But, Alex being Alex bought me an expensive diamond ring and pushed it onto my ring finger in front of the whole school on the time of graduation, didn't he? And shouted to the world that I am the only one for him; now, why did people have to nose in and try to make a big deal out of it. We completed high school a while back, maybe two or three months and the tournament are near. We all decided we will enroll into university the next year. Oh, it was our decision. Why do people have to comment on everything?

Do they have a problem that I dislike thong and only wear granny panties? My choice, my life...

Fabian and Celine was waiting for a fine day to get their white wedding done and Alex asked them to wait for his tournament to finish, then he said we can celebrate like there is no tomorrow. Talking about sprinting needles and wedding bells; it was finally the week of Alex's tournament and we were finally feeling the excitement and fun for it.

As the time of the year was around the corner, Alex started to be the boss of the show like a true leader and Stacey being the only girl left now. It was also because Pamela had to go attend her sick mother, thus, Nat had some serious danger over her shoulders. Brono and David were just as before; two calm players who knew their game. Well, it was a fine show for me to watch. 

Because it was left to me to decide who was out of place and even though I wanted to somehow fit in, they gave me the great importance and made me feel like I am in the circle though I was not. So they made me their counselor. I was enjoying very much being the center of attraction and telling them to be this and that and not to be that and this. There wasn't much time for me to learn anything relating to stunting, plus with my body weight it was not an easy job; thus, I became what I am now and I loved it very much.

I was fine, in fact, more than fine to watch the show and learn with my eyes how beautifully they do it. I was really scared for the well being of their health. But, Alex showed me many gadgets which were used to help them tackle the force without damaging their body something called shock absorber or something; I was never a brainy to learn things just as I hear them.

It was funny, how interestingly Alex was telling me about everything relating to stunt bikes, but the only thing I was watching, was how his eyes shone as he spoke about it admiringly, how his lips moved and how his hands dramatically flew all over the place. It was really fun to watch until Nat came along and said I was playing with him without listening and that put an end to it.

Alex laughed and tickled me until I was leaking from my eyes nose and mouth. Eew, gross! I know, but that is what happened when he tickles me. In the end, he was laughing as hard as I was, feeling relaxed to kick some ass.

The threat was still fresh in my mind; thought they forgot about it in between the hectic hours, I never did. Thus I made the professional mechanic to check and re-check the bikes and the ones that were kept as temporary ones. I wondered what Den's threat was. Where did it fit in? Where should I be worried?

I was relaxed somehow to know that Inspector Jenkins will be there to enjoy the tournament and thus I believed there won't be any foul play.

Slowly minutes crawled away and it was the day; finally I get to see it.