SECRECY

Percy had asked Annabeth what was wrong, she just ignored him. Percy started feeling......unwanted.

He wanted to cry, but something told him it was not the right thing to do...for now.

The biggest shock percy got when annabeth suddenly started insisting to go to London to meet Sadie. He asked her if he could accompany her so that he can meet Carter, but before he could even say a word out she said in a quiet voice -
"It is okay Percy, I can go alone we anyway got rid of all the monsters just 3 years ago."
"But I was just -  " percy started but was soon interrupted,"Being careful? Trust me seaweed brain I will be fine"
She forced a smile.
A chill went down Percy's spine. Annabeth was not acting like...well, Annabeth. Percy didn't think everything would be all right.
Finally he found an excuse "Annabeth don't you remember?"
"What?"
"Our trip to Rome, to the Colosseum, we were about to leave on the 9th and today is already the 7th."

"Sorry Percy, I can't go, it is really important, if you want you can go alone"annabeth said .
"I am going only with you and we will go only on the 9th."percy said.

Suddenly an arm got a hold on Percy's neck and he was thrown on the ground, he was almost impaled but kicked the chest of his attacker who went backward and slammed the sink percy used the water overflowing from the sink and tons of water slammed on his attacker but somebody from behind chloroformed him and the world went black.