Help for Percy

Percy directly went to Jason and the others. They all came together for discussion.
Jason said,"How did it happen?"
Percy told them everything. He got a lump on his throat while saying about annabeth and riptide.
"Guys this is serious we should do something right now"said Frank
"But what should we do? Percy does not even have a sword Zhang" said Leo.
"Leo does have a point guys but I have an idea which might not be too great"Reyna said.
"What?"Percy said.
"We can ask Vulcan,I mean Hephaestus"
"But what will he do"asked Jason.
"He can make percy a new sword"
"But a gift like that needs a sacrifice, what will we give him?"
Everyone was so depressed no one got an idea. Just then Jason pointed behind percy. It was Hephaestus himself and he was not in a good state. Everybody knelt down in respect. Leo was the first to speak"Dad, what happened to you?"
Mt. Olympus has been hijacked, all the gods are captured. The ancient primordials have awakened. I barely escaped. I want you all to help me, I also saw an Athena girl there captured, she-"
"Annabeth"percy interrupted
"Yes, she was also captured with the gods, percy I want you to lead this quest"
"But my sword is - "Percy started.
"Yes I know"Hephaestus said."Show me the part left.
Percy gave him the broken hilt.
Hephaestus sighed," Its a pain such a beauty was destroyed, I will change it in a better weapon all of you avert your eyes."
Everybody averted their eyes. A blue light shimmered and in front of them was a trident.
One point is made of Celestial bronze, another of Stygian iron, and the last of Imperial gold and not to miss the hilt is made of Tempered steel. It can turn into any weapon, just think about it and it will change."Hephaestus introduced.
Everybody looked in awe and said only one word,"cool"