15

"Hello Ringo" Alison peaks her head from above her new book and smiles at Ringo who has just came downstairs. She sees him shuffle over to the hob, his pyjama bottoms trailing along the ground. "Hey," he smiles and lays some bacon on a pan, "fancy a bacon sandwich?"
Alison ponders the thought, "um..." She finishes her chapter, "yeah, that'd be great thanks."
Alison lays the book down and flicks the radio on. She looks around at the beige kitchen/dining room with its occasional modern features. It was a cosy room which made her feel safe. Suddenly the radio grabbed her attention, "win a recording deal if your group can win battle of the bands at The Cavern Club on 17th March." Alison looks at Ringo, who is lost in his own world. "Did you here that?" She exclaims, "the boys and you could get a record deal if you win this competition!" She picks up yesterday's newspaper and hands it to Ringo, "there!" She points at the advertisement, "read it."
Ringo scans the page and a large smile of excitement forms across is face. "I need to tell John!" He smiles and goes running out the door. Alison follows, "where did John actually live?" She quickly places her shoes on and rushes away.
He lives next door!? Alison stands, gobsmacked. Why didn't she know that already. Her daydream snaps back into reality when she sees John waving. He smiles but returns to his conversation with Ringo.

John's POV
Alison is beautiful, from the way she smiles to her long, brown flowing hair. Her giggle is cute but her best feature is her blue eyes. Obviously Ringo has to have her. But are they even in a relationship? I hope not because that means one day my dream of me and her will come true.

John kept looking at Alison funnily, trying to make an impression on her but by the time Ringo had finished John had given up. Ringo shut the gate to Mendips behind him and smiled at Alison. They slung their bags on their backs and left to school.

"So are you entering that competition?" Alison smiles at Ringo over lunch.
"John seemed pretty excited so I guess we are." He chuckles and tucks into his sandwich.
"What is this?" Alison collects a large spoonful of gruel and holds it up so Ringo can see.
"I don't know," Ringo laughs, "but I wouldn't eat it if I were you."
"Yeah," Paul giggles*
Alison looks up to see Ringo and George wrestling for the last sandwich. George wins and seems really proud. Alison laughs to herself but is interrupted by a whisper, "so how are things going between you and Ringo, with the relationship and everything."
"I don't know what you mean!" Alison raises her eyebrows.
"Oh," John smiles and turns back to his soup.
"Okay..." Alison just tries to ignore it and goes back to her lunch.
"John's been acting really awkwardly recently. What does he want from her. Wait. No it can't be. John wouldn't do that!? He loves her?"

Alison just walks alone, trying to make sense of all this. Ryan had just gone and now John was trying to muscle in! Alison had to admit he was pretty cute but her heart was set on Ringo. He had saved her from a fire and given her a home. Surely she couldn't turn away from him now! But John seemed quite a control freak, he would do anything to get what he wanted. A girl was easy for him, he could arrive anywhere and take a girl from anyone. Alison just couldn't help falling for John. She daydreamed of them kissing under a boardwalk. But Ringo was so sweet.

"Can I come with you Ringo?" Alison shouts from upstairs and smiles when she sees Ringo miming his drum movements.
"Um.. Sure yeah," Ringo stutters, clearly nervous about the competition.
"relax!" She smiles and leads Ringo out the door. They walk down to The Cavern and laugh and joke along the way.
At The Cavern: "good luck George" she smiles and pats him on the back.
"Have fun Paul," she grins
"John, do what you normally do," she walks past John as he tries to give her a secret kiss. Alison backs off and heads to Ringo. "Knock 'em dead." She laughs and hugs him, proving to John she was hard to get. As the band head on to the stage John has a quick conversation with Alison, "meet me at Strawberry Fields love." He kisses Alison's knock and leaves.