Chapter 1

''Alice, wake up we're late!''. I heard a voice whispering in my head while I was lying in my bed with absolutely no intention of getting up . I turned from the other side of the bed ,paying no attention of the irritating voice . ''Alice come on we have to get going we'll miss the flight!''.Said again that voice ,this time louder and full of anger. 

''What'' I groused  and covered with my warm blanket . I felt someone shaking me so I opened me eyes. I saw an angry and anxious girl coming closer and yelling at me. It was Natalia my best friend. ''We have to hurry up! Get up and get ready or we'll miss the flight!'' said hastily while she was getting ready and making her suitcase. ''Omg I totally forgot it!'' I said in hurry and got up. I rushed into the bathroom in order to have a shower. 

''Alice get out I have to go to the bathroom!'' I heard Kate banging the door angrily  . ''Just a minute Kate I'm about to finish!''I shouted as I was still taking a shower. ''Come on it's an emergency , I want to pie open the door!'' she said desperately one more time louder. ''Fine I'm getting out''. I huffed, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I opened the door and smiled ''See? It didn't take that long! I'm ready!''.

 I saw Kate and Natalia having a stupid look in their face like they were trying not to laugh. ''Alice, I think that you forgot something'' Natalia looked at me  and burst into laugh.''What do you mean?'' I looked at me and realized that I was wearing no clothes. ''Oh.. yeah you have a point '' I laughed and opened my closet. There was nothing to wear as I had already packed my clothes in my suitcase. Luckily Natalia had a dress thrown on the floor so I borrowed it. ''It's too.. small I can't fit in!''. I said as I was trying to wear Natalia's dress. ''Finally! It's a little bit tight but.. at least I have something to wear'' I sighed from relief as I finally wore the dress. 

''Girls hurry up! Get ready we have to go!'' said Kate as she was putting  her shoes on. ''Well I think we're ready to go''  I grabbed hastily my jacket and took my suitcase . ''Yeah let's go California is waiting for us'' said Natalia happily and opened the door. We walked down the stairs and got in the car. A new life was waiting for us.. and it was in California..