I'm ...... a vampire !!!!!!!

pplz im alive n well ..nobody cares ok lets get on with the story then

Arianna's P.o.v

  I woke up later that morning and i feel really tired . "You know I had the strangest dream last night someone tried to break into my house and do some kinda shit i chased him and he showed me a mirror n i saw myself with fangs n piercing gold eyes, i dropped him n he tried to run but i caught him n killed em hahaha what a strange ass dream..." i said a little too fast . Then I suddenly had a quick flashback of everything i just said. I could feel my eyes widened and i said in shock "I-I killed someone !!"I then look at my hands, i was trembling ."Arianna, Ari hey ,Oii, heller, HEYYY !!" someone shouted pulling me out of my trance, it was Jason. "oh morning Jason." i said casually but with a hint of anxiety. "Don't oh morning Jason me I've been calling your name for 3 minutes now!!""oh sorry Jason what did u need ?" i said with an apologetic look. "I came to tell you to get ready for school you're gonna be late you're lucky mom told me not to leave your sorry ass home !" he exclaimed while leaving my room slamming the door. "Oh well back to the hell hole .. ughh ." i complained.

Jason's P.o.v 

Arianna's been acting pretty weird lately , i wonder what's wrong with her maybe Yuki knows what's wrong with her. I went to Yuki room and barged in " Oii Yuki do-"i got cut off as she said "You know it's rude to barge into people's room with absolutely no manners..."she said while look down at her phone. "Yeah, yeah wateves do you happen to know if there's anything wrong with Arianna lately?" I asked with a serious tone. "No why do you ask?" she replies. "Well shes been acting pretty weird lately so i wanted to know what was wrong "I said. "Aww Jason you actually about what happens to us aww." she cooed with a big ass grin on her face. "Shut up Yuki !"i said with an irritated look on my face. "Jason!! I'm ready lets go were gonna be late get Yuki while your at it !!" Ari shouted. "C'mon Yuki lets go " I said 

~~~~~~Le time skip cuz im lazy to the hell hole called skool~~~~~~

Arianna's P.o.v 

I arrived at school in time for first period.(haha period srry) I ran to class it seems like our teach isn't here. "Arianna !" a familiar voice shouted it was Dd. "Hey dd was up ?" i asked with a small smile as we i headed to my seat which happened to be next to hers loll." The sky duhh" she said with a smirk. "I hate you but i have a question for you." i said with a blank face. "Aww u know you loove me n fire away." she said. "You know about mythical creatures right??"i asked "Yeah I am what do you wanna know ?" she asked. I pulled her to a corner of the class and told her" Well lately i've been going through weird stuff and lke im strangely  attracted to the scent of blood n my hair gets long and white with pink tips at the end (the ppl who know the person who has this hair color and the anime its from i respect u) and my eyes turn gold and i get fangs n claws n i have super speed strength n smell obviously ,hearing n sight." i said quickly and quietly. " Well all of those traits are of vamp- wait ur a vampire!!" she said in shock a little to loudly that everyone turned to look at us, i covered her mouth and said " you've got a big mouth ya know " i whisper shouted  n i turned to smile to everyone else. As everyone resumed to wat they were doing  she said " but but vampires dont exist how did u get these powers so suddenly ?!?!?" she whisper shouted in shock again. " Hey calm down i'm jus as shocked as you r but all i know is someone knew before i did." i said with fright.

guys i am so srry it was mostly skool n me procrastinatin butt ts finally up im gonna be makin a part 2 to this cuz i can loll  laterz heres a cute kanato n subaru to make up for it

                                   _A

bye my black roses