A New Ally

Bonnie POV

I didn't know what to expect when I walked in but it definitely wasn't this. They all looked so calm and mellow and not at all like the cold-hearted killers I assumed they were. Elijah was casually sitting in an armchair reading a book while Rebekah sat in front of him watching something on TV. What really got me was that Kol was playing the piano and Klaus was in the kitchen humming along to the tune Kol was playing. The whole scene was so domesticated and unexpected that I really didn't even know what to do.

I watched as Elena walked past me and sat on the couch, legs curled underneath her, and smiled at me as if to say, "Just watch". When she sat down it seems as if nothing else mattered to the guys Kol started to look at her, Elijah dropped his book and moved to her side, and even Klaus stop cooking and came to lift her up and sit her in his lap.

It was almost as if she was their whole world and nothing else mattered as long as they had contact with her. I watch Rebekah roll her eyes and walk away mumbling about easily infatuated men. This couldn't be the same family that terrorizes my friends and I without a thought. They looked so normal. Elena looks almost blissful surrounded by them and I see their auras beginning to mix.

"This can't be the Michaelson's what did you do to them? Klaus cooking I mean don't you think that's a little odd. To make matters worse your auras are mixing as if you are soul mates which couldn't happen unless you yourself were supernatural...." I couldn't speak anymore and my eyes bugged out of my head.

Elena laughed and shrugged her shoulders, "Have I ever been truly human?" I watch as she tilts her head to the side. "No I haven't I mean I was the Doppelgänger now I'm a siren."

"Wait a siren as in beautiful voice and an allure that can get anyone to do as you wish." I was unable to comprehend this but as I really look at Elena and notice the changes, it rather makes sense. "It explains the new look and how they congregate around you but that tattoo what is it?"

"It came with the transformation and I know you may not approve of the company I keep but I could really use your help."

"Anything you have always been there for me and I will not turn my back on you."