chapter 19

The Dean of the college was now warned about this red devil. The school board was now on it to hire more security guards this morning and they wanted them all here asap to get this campus protected the way it should be from this killer. They were gonna catch the killer and unmask the son of a bitch once caught. This person better be afraid once caught, but might not be afraid since the person was doing this to people in the first place here on campus at night. Everyone will have to start being even more afraid if the red devil starts appearing in the daylight. 

  The girls were hoping that the Dean took to heart what the girls were telling him because this was a serious situation that was taking place right now. The Dean can't just put this aside and hope it goes away. They were gonna go up to his office after the morning classes here finally done and they had some lunch. Chanel told the other girls about this and they were totally on board with this. They all wanted to make sure this place was gonna be a safe place to attend college and be able to do what they wanted as well. Soon as they all got ready for the morning they all left to go on campus to attend their classes now. They all were gonna walk together since they all were leaving here at the same time to get there to go to their classes.

   The day was kinda going slow and they needed to go faster or something bad could go wrong here. The red devil person could strike at anytime and that won't be good. He doesn't just make an appearance when he wants to without killing someone on site. There has got to be a a reason why this person was out to kill people and they also wanted to know about that,too. When the morning classes got over the girls all met in the cafeteria to get something to eat before they went tot the Dean's office once again.

Nicole- We so need to hurry and get to the Dean's office before something bad will happen to someone during the day. That could be on our hands if it did happen.

Chanel- That is true and we are not taking to long to make sure this don't happen because everyone is almost done eating right now, so we could leave here and head to the Dean's office right away.

Nicole- I see that they are and we need to leave right now, so let's get moving here.

So, on that note they all went and threw their stuff away and went straight to the Dean's office to get things going to protect the college students right now. 

     The girls were hoping the Dean was in the office once they got to the building where it was today because this was important and they didn't wanna wait around to talk to him later or things could get worse. They walked into the office once they got there to to see if he was gonna be in today. The receptionist saw them walk in and started to talk to them. 

The receptionist- How may I help you, girls?

Chanel- We are here to talk to the Dean from last night if we could. It's important and that's if he is in the office right now. 

The receptionist- Well, he is not in the office right now. He is still at lunch at the moment. Would you like me to call you girls when he comes back to his office, so you could talk to him. 

Chanel- Sure, that will be good.

With that the receptionist slid a piece of paper toward her and a pen. She wrote down her name, message and the phone number to her cell phone, so that way they could get a hold of her soon as possible.

The receptionist- He will get a hold of you soon as he gets this. 

Chanel- Thank you!!!

Now with that in her hand they all left to go back to the sorority house til the Dean got a hold of them to come back and talk to him. 

     Chanel and the girls all headed back to the sorority house now to wait for the Dean to get a hold of them. They were gonna do some homework or just hang til it was time to get back to his office. Chanel was thinking if they walk all the way back to the house and get inside. The phone rings they would have walked there for no reason, so she talked to the girls for a second before they wasted any time in doing so.

Chanel- I don't think we should walk all the way to the house right now.

Nicole- Why not?

Chanel- Because what if we get there and I get a phone call. We would have made that trip for nothing at all, so I think we should just stay on campus here. Go to the library and work on any of the work we need to get done til then.

Serena- I think you have a good idea about this. At least this library isn't to far from the Dean's office and if we get there  and you get the call we didn't go far.

Off to the library the library the girls went to work on anything they needed to get done for their classes.

      gh About a half hour later Chanel got the phone call from the Dean, so she answered it. He told her that it was ok if she and the girls went a head and came to talk to him. He had a good idea on what it was they would wanna talk to him about this soon after already talking to him before. So, the girls gathered their things and put it in their bags and left on their way to the Dean's office. They couldn't keep the Dean waiting because their was always something the Dean had to do and can't waste too much time. The girls hurried quick as possible to get there and not make the Dean wait. Once they got their they went straight into the Dean's office to talk.

The Dean- So, what do I owe this pleasure of you girls coming to my office again after we just met up last night to talk about the red devil situation?

Chanel- Well, we came to talk to you and see what actions you were gonna take about keeping the students here more safe from the red devil. 

The Dean- They are sending over more security guards over to keep the students safe. I told them the situation and they wanna hire more. So, that's what was going on this morning while you were in school and at lunch. So, don't worry I didn't forget about the talk we had last night.

Chanel- Thank you so much, sir. We are thankful for what you are doing to keep this college safe here at this time. if you have anything call me. You have my number and we will be here fast as possible.

The Dean- I will if anything comes up. Thank you, girls. Now you may go to the sorority house and do what you need there, See you again sometime. 

The girls headed back to the sorority house now with the other girls. They had to get things done before they all had dinner with the other girls. 

    Soon as dinner arrived the girls all went down to the dining hall to get ready to eat. They were all ready to find out why the top 5 girls  went to the Dean's office to talk to him once again. So, while they were eating  Britney started to talk.

Britney- Hey, Chanel why did you and the other girls go back to the Dean's office if you were already there last night. You didn't tell us you were gonna be going back there today to talk to him. Thought you ha to inform us about shit like that when you do it?

Chanel- We went back there after lunch because we wanted to see what he was gonna be doing to protect everyone here on campus.

Taylor- So what will he be doing to take care of the people here?

Chanel- He is gonna be hiring more security guards here on campus and around the sorority and frat houses to protect us from this red devil. So, don't worry. We will report whatever else we see or hear about long as this thing is still out there. 

After the girls got done eating and talking they all went to their rooms for the rest of the night.