Chapter 4

All of you were in "Harvelles Roadhous". You saw Jo laying on the ground as Rufus handed Bobby a blanket to throw it over her. Ellen didn't want them to burn her like other hunters, she wanted to do it herself and to be alone with her. Out of your daydreams you felt dizzy and colapsed on to the ground.
That was too much for one day. You and Jo first ended your case then helped Sam and Dean and then she ... died. She was your best friend, you lived with her and you two have sworen to protect the other for life time but you couldn't. You felt so bad and then this happened.

~Later~

You woke up not knowing if it was the same day. You looked around. You were still at the Roadhouse but in your room. You stood up going to the door to open it. All of them were also still there. You looked at the clock, it was 12 am the next day.
"Do you feel better?" Sam asked looking directly at you.
"I think so ..." you replied standing at the door frame.
Dean and Sam smiled a bit at you.
"Could you please come over here?" Ellen asked sad.
You went over to them and waited for Ellen to speak up.
"So I think the boys could do this better." She said and looked ecpectant to Dean.
"We think it is better for you to stay away from this place. So we wanted to ask if you want to come with Sam and me to the bunker. We have a guest room there which you could use and ..." Dean said.
You didn't know what to say so you just looked at Dean.
"(Y/N)?" he said.
"Okay." you said. You didn't want to talk that much so you just gave short answers.
"You should pack the things you need." Sam said nodding at you door.
You went to your room and packed all the things you needed. After a few minutes you were ready and went with one bag out of your room. As the Winchesters saw you they stood up from their seats and the others went with them to the Impala.
You said goodbye to Ellen. A few tears rolled down her face. You and Bobby knew that you would see each other in the near future so you just hugged him as always then you shook Rufus hand and got inside the Impala with Dean and Sam.
"We should say that we get often sudden visits," Dean began, "Mostly from an angel named Castiel. He almost lives with us there so don't be scared if suddenly a man in a trenchcoat stands besides you." he joked.
You didn't know about angels so you thougt he really just joked but he made a serious face after a while.
There are ghosts, demons, skinwalker, the devil so there must be something good too.

~Later~

After a while of driving Dean said that you were at the bunker so you got out the car. You walked behind Dean and Sam because you didn't know where to go.
"Follow me. I'm going to show you your room is." Sam said and with that you followed Sam. Dean sat mean while on the sofa. Sam said the other rooms look exactly the same. You put your bag on the bed and turned back to Sam waiting for him to say something.
"If you need anything, just come to us." he said.
You nodded. When he was at the door frame you said: "Thank you." and smiled for the first time after Jo's death.
He turned around to look at you. He looked happy now and smiled as well.