Jason Dale and his people

Jason Dale was once called the next Justin Bieber. His been around for almost 5 years, and everyone he release it becomes a bop. Some called him the King of teen pop, or R&B. He didn't have the voice, but he sure the hell had the look all the girls in the world would go crazy over him even though he was not a big deal in Ariana's eye. Ariana didn't know what to say where she heard that she need to date the sexiest man alive, she never found him sexy, she liked his music but she never wanted to date nor have sex with him.
"I love you, for now on you are my girlfriend. I love you Ariana" Jason says trying to kiss Ariana. When they got closed Ariana noticed that there were something that was bothering her. Jason was having a boner, not a normal one. Even though Ariana is a lesbian she dated her boyfriend Ricky The Rat which she saw him getting boner when she lost her Virginity with him. Ricky had a small dick so Ariana never noticed but Jason had a big one she could tell by just looking at it. Ariana refused the kiss and ran away from the whole situation like she always do. While she was running she saw some paparazzi running around. Ariana felt little happy because she felt she was famous again, without fucking big Sean black dick or flirting with Justin Bieber. She didn't a career that she has to fuck guys to get what she wants. Ariana was a feminist, not just a lesbian but she was a feminist. She wanted the world to know that, that is why she broken with Ricky the rat and big Sean and started a new life without a man in the picture. She was opening a new world. A world where she was famous because her music good. But Ariana was wrong. The first question the paparazzi asked was "so are dating Selena and Jason at the same time? Or are you fucking Jason for attention?" The paparazzi saw what I was doing with Jason. Ariana didn't know what to do, it was TMZ, clevver, E! News all those channels that say some crappy shit about you and destroy your life Ariana felt she needed a rest from the craziness. She wanted to travel the world, that was her dream ever since she was born. But she couldn't leave the tour or her girlfriend/fiancé Selena. Ariana went home that day. She was tired of people, she just wanted to be alone today. But of course it was impossible. Selena was on her bed naked listening to her song "I'm a farting carrot" which was the best song of 2017. Ariana asked "what you doing Bae wanna do it now" Ariana asked kinda hoping she doesn't say yes.
"No Ariana, I'm here to talk about our future" Selena said seriously like she found about Ariana and Jason.
"Okay, I'm sorry okay, I never intended to do that and I still love you" Ariana says almost crying.
"What you talking about? I wanna talk about where we should get married. We said you wanted us to get married in Florida but now I want it to be in Texas, is that good to you?" Selena said like she was promoting her 2015 hit song 'good to you."
"Oh okay Selena will will think about this later okay?" Ariana says
"And I don't want to see you again with Jason anymore" Selena says biting Ariana's neck. Ariana  put her hand in Selena tits, and they started to kiss each other. Selena starts to moan loud and started to bang the wall. Ariana kiss Selena's body and Ariana started to lick Selena pussy slowly and tastefully.