Damage

Kyo Pov
"Okay everyone!" The teacher greeted as soon as the bell wrung. "Are you ready to hear what your next essay is on?" The entire class groaned. I can't believe we are doing another stupid assignment. "This time you will write a 5 page informative essay." The class groaned even louder. "But there is a catch." She explained further. This caught my attention. "You will not be able to use the internet for this assignment." Everyone gasped in terror. "But Ms.-" the class said all at once. "No buts" she cut of and that was the end of the discussion. With that she continued on with class. We all left class that day not to happy. "How on earth are we supposed to do this assignment?!" I complained. "Why not try going to the library?" Tohru asked from behind me. I turned face her. "We have a library?" I questioned. "Yep. Not many people use it though." "And where is it?" I asked. Tohru gave me the directions and I headed to my next class.
~~Time skip~~
Finally the school day was over. Yuki, Momiji, Haru, and Tohru were all waiting by the door. "Why are we all standing around?" I asked annoyedly. "Everyone decided to go to our house for dinner tonight. So we were waiting for you so we could head home." Yuki explained. No! I did not want to hang out with these losers for longer than I have to. "Can't I have to..... Do research for that English paper." I explained. Before anyone could protest, I headed down to this mysterious library. The halls were busy and full of people chatting and trying to leave. I pushed my way through the crowd and eventually made it out of the swarm of people. While walking in the new quiet hall I got lost in my own thoughts. Why did they even bother to wait? It's not like they care any? That damn Yuki! Who does he think he is!? Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a thud. I fell back and landed on the floor. I looked up to see what I ran into and I saw a ... girl? She was cute, no doubt about it. She has (h/l) (h/c) hair and (s/t) skin. She sat up and looked at me with her (e/c) eyes. She turned bright red seeing that she ran into someone. "I-I-I" she stuttered quietly while shaking nervously. I got off the ground and looked down at her. "Are you okay?" I asked with an angry tone. I wasn't really angry, in fact it was my fault. But i didn't want this girl to think less of me. Now that I was up I saw the disaster I created. Her books and papers were everywhere and when she fell she scrapes her knee. She looked she was on the brink of tears and she was very embarrassed. She quickly began to put all of her books into a messy pile. I scratched the back of my head and guilt and decided to help her. I got down and reached for a book. Unfortunately she was reaching for it too and our hands touched. She quickly pulled her hand back and turned a darker shade of red. The girl stood up quickly as well. She bowed slightly, as if to give her apologies. I looked back at the girl only to see that she was gone. She must've taken off... With out her stuff.... What a weird girl.