Vengeance

Sans was sitting on the couch having a one-sided conversation with a picture of Paps (not sorry) when GB, his German Shepherd, heaved its front paws onto the mantle with a thump.

"What are you lookin' at?" Sans drawled as he glanced up at it. "Wait a minute," he started, speaking slowly, "I know that look." Sans squinted at GB.

"Don't you freakin' dare." He growled, now sitting on the edge of the couch

Crash

Sans' eye twitched as he gripped the photo frame, knuckles going white as he forced a smile.

A small, albeit tall, frame ran through the door, his heels clicking on the tile floor, "SANS WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED‽ WHY IS AUNT GERTRUDE'S URN SHATTERED ON THE FLOOR‽ ARE YOU OKAY‽"

He was panting, eyes wide as he surveyed the rest of the room.

"Woah Jai, chill out a bit, you're acting like a dog," he glared pointedly at GB, "Who's dying of heatstroke."

Jai stumbled up to Sans and shakily pulled him into a hug, feeling around to make sure everything was okay (not like that you sick pervs... -.-). He pulled back a bit, patting his face before heading over to the dog who was currently sitting smugly in his bed.

"You're alright, yeah? I doubt you'd ever do anything wrong, you're such a good boy!" Jai cood at the dog, scratching under his chin and giving his head a pat before standing. "Now! We better get to cleaning!" Jai handed an obviously fuming Sans a dustpan and brush, ignoring the smoke pouring out of his ears, and went back to cooking.

Hey guys, long time no see right?? I'm not gonna give excuses, I've been a lazy li'l shit. Know that I know absolutely Nothing about Undertale. I haven't watched any let's plays or read any fanfiction so this is just what I've perceived of everything. Katnined yelled at me for a lot of stuff, I'm putting the notes we had (WordsandDollyStrings was there too) in another book (Maybe, if I don't it'll be here.)

Keep in mind, this is a human au, sorry if I confused any of you. A brief explanation is that Paps got died in a car wreck (Hit and run situation, guess who was at the wheel), Sans is still kind of torn up about it (why he was talking to the photo, it's kind of like talking to a grave), Gaster Blaster is now a dog (I picked the most generic wolfish dog I could), Jai is one of my OCs and since he's not human originally I picked him (he's 16 in this if anyone was wondering), I headcanon Sans to be 18 and the older brother with him and Pappy, Sans picked Jai up off the streets so he could have someone to take care of, Jai was grateful to have a home and was happy to help with Sans' emotions, they live in a smol house in a basic picket fence neighborhood, and Aunt Gertrude is a reference for my friends.  That should be it, I'll add anything I missed. Also, I'm drawing Jai so I'll post the photo when I'm done with it. Feel free to comment grammar issues and such, but please refrain from any unnecessary hate, that's one thing I do not tolerate.

~ Kanaya