hickey

"Jiminieeee~~ i have something to ask you, come here hurry!"

Jungkook glanced to where his hyungs were and got curious to what Taehyung is going to ask Jimin.

He really likes his Taehyung hyung a lot so he gets jealous everytime Taehyung hangs out the others and become clingy.

Jungkook pretended to play piano tiles and slowly move closer to where the two were.

"what is it Tae?" Jimin asked.

"i'm just wondering..what's a hickey? what does it look like?"

Jungkook almost choke on his own saliva to what he just heard. Like duh! Taehyung is 2 years older than him but Jungkook knows what's a hickey.

"erm why'd you ask?" Jimin questioned him again.

"well i heard Jin hyung yelling at Namjoon hyung inside their room. Jin hyung said 'Joonnie, the hickey is too noticeable' and 'you better do something about this.' so yeah i was just curious."

Jungkook wanted to laugh but he just bit his lower lip.

"oh..oh well it looks like a bruise."
(a/n: and again..i suck at explaining XD)

"oh really? so you mean, to have a hickey, you have to get punched?" Taehyung said. still have no idea what's  a hickey.

Jungkook chuckled silently because Taehyung is so cute and innocent.

"haha no silly. come here, let me show you." Jimin went closer to Taehyung.

Jungkook doesn't like what Jimin is going to do and so he quickly stand up before Jimin can place his lips on Taehyung's skin, and pulled his hyung closer to him.

''hyung~ can you please help me on something? i really need your help~" Jungkook said cutely.

Taehyung couldn't resist the maknae's cuteness. He just gigglea and let himself be dragged by Jungkook.

Jungkook doesn't know what has gotten into him. He notice that they're in his room and Taehyung is now pinned in the wall.

"k-kookie? what are you doing?"

Jungkook didn't answer him, instead, he just stare at him until his gaze landed on Taehyung's neck.

He smirked. now he knows what he's gonna do.

"you wanna know what's a hickey, right hyung?" He said with his low and sexy voice.

"well y-yeah. why?" Taehyung feels excited and nervous all of a sudden.

Jungkook ignored his question and he immediately devoured his hyung's neck. Kissing it and sucking it.

Taehyung moaned, liking the feeling Jungkook's lips and tongue on his skin.

Jungkook didn't stop. He licked and sucked his hyung's neck even harder. (a/n: it's just Taehyung's neck he's sucking and licking okeh??)

"hmmm kookie~"

after a few minutes of intense sucking (a/n: Bitch whet? XD), Jungkook finally gave Taehyung a passionate kiss. Jungkook is smiling because Taehyung is kissing him back. They broke the kiss to catch some air.

Jungkook chuckled when he saw his hyung's blushing face.

"go check yourself in the mirror hyung." he then went to the bathroom.

Taehyung quickly went infront of the mirror, and there he saw some purplish-brownish-patches on his skin. He slowly ran a finger accross it and he flinched a bit.

'so this is a hickey'

his face become even more red.

'i think i'm starting to like hickeys'.

*********

sooooo STILL CRYING!! T^T CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THE FUCK CAN I BRING BACK MY BOOK THAT I STUPIDLY-ACCIDENTALLY DELETED?? PLSSS i'm so fuckin tired rewriting huhu T^T my drafts~~~~  huhuhu