Chapter 1

Chapter 1

***

"I don't feel anything anymore, not sadness, not happiness, not anger. I'm empty and emotionless"

***

Min Yoorim's POV

"Twenty-eight thousand, twenty-nine thousand, Thirty thousand. *sigh* This is not enough.. Oh well, I'm just gonna work harder." I said to myself. I was counting the money I earned for the whole month.

I hide my money in the box. It's 5:30 in the morning. I'm going to deliver the newspapers, even though the salary they give me is just 500, it still help me to earn a money, so it's fine, besides it's an everyday salary.

I wear a lose white t-shirt and jeans, and a converse. I tied my hair into messy bun. That's it, I look pretty. But... Why can't I smile?

I grab my shoulder bag and step out in my small apartment. I ride on my bike and puddle it through the newspaper delivery jobs to get the newspapers.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" I greeted Mr. Lee, the owner.

"Oh, here's your deliveries." He give me the newspapers and the list of the houses I'm going to deliver the newspaper.

"Kamsahamnida" I bowed at him. I put the newspapers at my bike's basket. I start to puddle my bike fast, so that I can have a fast delivery.

...

I gave a newspaper to the old lady whose watering her garden. "gomabseubnida, aigoo~ such a pretty young girl." She compliment. I just fake a smile at her and bowed.

She's the last delivery. When I was walking to my bike, I notice something in the pole. It's a missing dog who's name as...Mickey? isn't that a mouse? The owner should named the dog Pluto or Goofy. The price is..."50,000?! woaahh! Imma find that dog." I said in English.

I quickly ride my bike and find that golden dog. The owner must really love that dog, the way he spent a 50,000 just for a dog, aigoo~

"Mickey Dog!! Oh, it's sound weird." I said to myself..

....

It's 10 in the morning and I still can't find that Mickey Dog. Then suddenly I heard a dog barking in the dump, that must be mickey the dog!

"Mickey!" I pick up the dog whose in the trash can. I looked at the picture, it's really Mickey dog! I quickly call the number.

{"Yobeosayo?"}

Is that a voice of an angel?!

"I-I found your dog.." I said while stuttering. Why did I even stutter?

{"Jinja?! gomabseubnida! Let's meet at the Coffee shop near the Bighit entertainment!"}

"O-okay" He end the phone call."Kaja, mickey!" I put him in the basket and ride my bike through the Coffee shop near the Bighit entertainment.

...

I enter the Coffee shop, this is the nearest Coffee shop in the bighit entertainment. Wait, is he an idol or something?

As I entered the coffee shop, mickey jumped out my arms and run to the guy who's wearing a black mask. He must be the owner, is he a kidnapper? snatcher? Why is he wearing a mask?

"Hey there, thanks for finding my dog.." He looked at me. I notice that no ones in the coffee shop beside us and the cashier.

"Welcome.." I bowed at him and when I was about to get out of the coffee shop, he grab my hands and put a white envelope in my hands.

"N-no need to pay me.." I said to him. Even though I really need this money, I felt a little shy towards him, i don't know why.

"Come on, this is the only way to thank you."He said. I just nodded, I accepted the envelope.

"Ahmm... Want some coffee?" He ask. I just nodded, emotionless.

"What flavor do you want?" He ask as we come to the counter.

"Caramel macchiato." I said.

"Oh, you like that too?" He chuckled. Again...i just nodded.

"Two caramel macchiato please." He said then handed his card. He must be rich.

"Woof! woof!" I picked up Mickey, he's so cute.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mickey." I talked to mickey while lifting him. I never got a chance to talk to him earlier

"I think he likes you." The guy said while we're walking to the table beside the window. I just fake a smile and sat down.

"You seems...sad." The guy said. I put Mickey in the table.

"Do i look sad?" I ask him. He shyly nodded.

"By the way, what's your name?" He ask changing the topic.

"Min Yoorim." I said. "What about you?"

"I'm...ahhh, JJK" He said.

"JJK? What is that mean?" I ask.

"I can't tell you...Mianhe." He said.

"Okay." He must be famous or something... Or an idol. That's not impossible because he's handsome and his voice is so soft. Well, even though i can't see his face because of the mask, i know that he's handsome. Why? Because, his eyes is shining like a diamond, and his nose is so pointy.

"Here is your order, ma'am, sir." The waitress said as she put the coffee in the table. I can see that she's flirting with him.

She left after winking at JJK. I gave her a nasty look but stopped when I saw she already have one.

"How are you gonna drink that?" I ask him while gesturing at his mask.

He chuckled. Okay, that was sexy. "I'll remove it then." He said then slowly removed his mask revealing his flawless handsome angel face.

Oh man,  holy cheese..

He smiled awkwardly then sipped on his coffee. I did too.

Say... His quite familiar. Did I saw him already?

....

"Thank you for the treat... and for this." I said showing the money he gave me.

"You're welcome." He said and i can tell that he's smiling right now. Yep.  He's wearing his mask again.

"I...gotta go." I said and ride my bike and wave at him. "Bye Mickey~"

"Woof! woof!" I puddle my bike fast. But suddenly i saw a wallet.I quickly get off of my bike, and pick up the wallet... I look around.. No ones around here..

"Hey! is this yours?" I ask the guy with a mask, his hair is chocolate brown, and it has a little green color.

"Ne.." He grab the wallet and quickly walk away.

"Hah! Thank you very much!" I shouted at him sarcasticly.

"Welcome!" He shouted. He suddenly run. Aish! That jerk!

I ride my bike again and go to the newspaper delivery jobs to get my salary.

Jungkook's POV

She's really something... She's so emotionless, she's always faking a smile, her eyes is so sad.

"Kookie!" Someone called me, I turned my head only to see V hyung.

"Why are you running?" I ask him.

"Huh? hahaha nothing." He shook his head.

"Okay, you're so weird, hyung."

"Jinja? Hmmm...kaja!" He clang his arms to my arms.

I hope i can meet Yoorim again.

.............