Chapter 2

Chapter 2

***

"It's BEAUTY that captures your attention, PERSONALITY which captures your heart."

***

Yoorim's POV

"Kamsahamnida~" I thanked the landlady as I pay my bills.

"I should be the who's thanking you." She smiled at me. I just gave her weak smile. "Why are your smiles are always fake? I think your prettier when you smile.." She added.

"Thanks.." I bowed at her and closed the door. I know it's rude...but I don't want to get the conversation longer.

As I was walking my way to the bathroom. I took a glance at the picture frame on top of my drawer. It's a picture of me and my brother.

He was all I have back then because our parents divorced and we both stayed with our father not knowing we made the wrong choice or maybe just my brother since he made the choice because I was just 11 years old back then. 

So yeah, as we stay with our father, he became a drunkard. Everytime he went home late at night, he's always drunk and abuses the two of us. Mostly me. Because my brother always went out and I don't have any idea where he is going everyday.

Then when my brother realize that my father was being too much. We escape from him and went to our mother and that's when we know our mother is dead.  She had a breast cancer, I don't know why but I thought that dad was always, maybe,  gripping on her watermelon too hard. Well,  I always hear them every night at my young age.

And so yeah, my brother and I just rent an apartment, same apartment I'm living on right now. Years past and we were able to pay the bills at our apartment and I don't know where did he get the money. 

Then one day. My brother said he's going far away for some work and told me that he's just gonna sent me a money. I agreed because I know he's gonna be back but he didn't. I was 15 back then.

He just didn't came back. And one day, I just saw him on TV performing as an idol. I felt proud but yet sad at same time because he didn't told me. And he just stopped sending me money that's why I worked for myself and didn't go to high school. And that continues for years and here I am right now. An 18 years old girl with an expressionless face.

I hate my brother. He is the one who made like this. He just forgot about me. And didn't even bother to pay a visit thinking that he still have a sister. But I think I'm already dead for him. Though I didn't do something wrong.

His name is Min Yoongi. And I hate the fact that he's enjoying his life right now and here I am struggling life just to survive. Arrggh! F*ck my life! 

I wiped the tears from my cheeks as I remembered all the horrible memories. I think I don't even have a happy memories in my life. Tsk

I throw the frame anywhere and already went to the bathroom. I didn't cried. I hate crying. It's only for weak people.

***

I throw the newspaper over the huge gate and continued to puddle my bike to deliver the rest of the newspapers. As I puddled faster I almost hit someone luckily I manage to control my bike but fall on the ground instead.

"Watch where you going!" I heard the guy said.

Wait. That voice is familiar. I looked up and saw the guy. My eyes widen.

"Oppa... " A tears fell on my eyes as I stared at him examining my face. Then his eyes widen and run to me then pulled me up to hug me.

He hugged tightly, and I felt my shoulder getting wet. He's crying, huh?

I tried to push him but he was too strong. "Let go, stranger. I don't know you." Then I pushed him hardly and I finally saw his face.

He became more handsome. And white..

He stared at me like he's trying to process something on his mind. I look away then bent down to pick all the newspapers and put it on the basket of my bike. I hopped on my bike but I felt a hand grab my elbow. 

"what do you want?" I ask him coldly.

"I missed you..." He said still staring at me.

"Who are you really?" I ask him then removed his grip on my arm and puddled my bike away from him.

"I missed you too... " I mumbled. But I know he didn't heard it because I was too far away.

I missed you but I'm mad at you. I'm still not ready for as to talk 'cause I might beat you up If I lose control.

"I hate you!!! Argghhh!!" I shouted.

Min Yoongi's POV

I heard that. She hates me. And can't blame her though. It is all my fault.

....but she just can't understand...