A sad day.

Joey and I haven't seen each other in a while, because I was in San Diego a city a few hours out of LA.. Joeys leaving for Dallas with Tayler and Cody, because they were having a meet and greet.

I've been gone for 4 days and i was driving home, with my sister. We were in a bit of a hurry because i wanted to get back before Joey leaves.

"Lilly drive faster joeys plane leaves in an hour, we have to get back before he leaves!!" I said

"Y/N, we might not make it.. It's LA traffic, you can just FaceTime your "boyfriend", and say goodbye." My sister said.

"Lilly, please hurry.. We haven't seen each other in 4 days, and he's gonna be gone for another week.. Please try to get there." I said desperately.

She looked at me and sighed "I know a short cut.." She said

"YAY!!"

She took a back road and we were at the airport, I ran inside and went to the section joey should be in.. my face went to a smile to a frown..

Nobody was there...

I ran up to the lady standing behind the desk she was about 20.

"Hi, uh has the plane for Dallas Texas left yet? My uh.. Best friends and my boyfriend, are on that plane, and I was hoping to get here in time to say goodbye."

"Awh, sorry Hun, but they already borded, and once your past the gates.. There's no going back.. Is your boyfriend and your friends moving for good?" She said

"Uh.. No..." I said and I thought for a second
"When's the next flight to Dallas??" I said happily.