Moving Day

I was always a pushover. Day by day people would lay on me and leave.
Over and over I would think they are the one.
I was captured and put into a dark place.I heard strange noises and thunking. Maybe today was the day I would meet them...Meet the love of my life....The one that would make my pillows fluffy to no end.
The light blinded me and the pain began. A lady pushed my into the house and dragged me around corners.
"That hurts baka!" I yelped in silent agony. I guess this will be more rough than I expected...
She rudely let me fall onto the bed frame and sighs.
'I think Senpai hates me already...' I sighed a bit and let myself relax.
Senpai flopped down onto me, her petite body molding into mine.
"S-senpai! A-At least let me get dr-dressed!"
I warmed up in embarassment. You would think someone would prefer some quality time before moving so quickly.

 You would think someone would prefer some quality time before moving so quickly

She finally got up and I smiled in relief. Thank goodness I didn't do anything that could make her notice something wrong with me.Like rip a hole underneath her! I began warming up again.
She finally gave me some clothes.Nice white sheets, a fluffy blanket and a few white pillows. Mmmm warmth.
She turned off the lights and left.
"Senpai! Wait where are you going?!" I let out a sigh and let myself get adjusted in the bed frame.
"You new here too?" I heard a low voice. It sent chills through me.
"Yeah...What are you?" The words slipped out shakily.
"Below you fatass," It grunted, "I'm the bed frame,but you can call me Frankie."
"Okay, nice to meet you Frankie, I'm..." I sighed, "Sorry I don't have a name..."
Frankie groaned, "C'MON KID YOU HAVE TO HAVE A NAME!"
"Sorry I don't...Hmmmm....I guess I will be....Sam.Yeah my name is Sam."
I could tell that this would be the start of a great friendship in this small room.