Bruises [Larry Stylinson AU]

Hi! This is an Oneshot. It's called 'Bruises' and it's based of an AU Meme I saw on Tumblr. Sadly, I don't have the link to the meme anymore, which I'm incredibly sad about. But I think it'll be okay. 
The short description is at the top :)
Have a good day/night! :)

Louis and Harry have been dating for about a year. 
No one knows about their relationship, save their best friends.
 Louis is very afraid of how his father would react, if he’ll discover it.

One day, while they are cuddling on Louis’ room, his father sees them and forbids Harry to spend time with his son.

Harry missing Louis so much and one night, when his parents are not at home, goes to his house and he sees that Louis is covered with bruises..

~~~~~~~~~

“Harry?” “Yes, Louis?” “I am so bored right now. Entertain me.” I chuckled. Louis and I sat in our math class and Lou had been bored all day. “Lou, our class is almost over, just hold on a few minutes. Don’t be so inpatient. It’s the last class for this day.” Louis sighed and turned his face again to our math teacher, Mr. Brown.

The next minutes flew by and soon Louis and I sat in my car driving to Louis’ house. We decided to spend the afternoon at his because we knew his father wouldn’t be home. Louis was scared if his father found out that he is dating a guy he would become aggressive. So we would only go to his house when we knew his father wasn’t there.

“Harry, are you coming?” Louis’ voice called. I looked around and saw that we were in the driveway of his house. I quickly jumped out of the car and walked behind Louis into the house.

I closed the front door and as I turned my face again to Louis, I was greeted by a sweet kiss from Louis. I smirked and kissed him back. The kiss was sweet and innocent, like almost all our kisses. We hadn’t gone further than making out because Louis wasn’t ready yet. But I was fine with that and I would wait forever until he was ready.

Louis broke off the kiss and smiled at me. I smiled back and guided him to his room, where we sat down on his bed and continued kissing.

The kiss started to become a make out-session and after a while we lay down and cuddled. Louis rested his head on my chest and I stroked his hair.

I really loved Louis’ hair. It was so soft and it smelled like honey and I just loved it. But I loved all parts of his body and his personality. He was just so cute.

Louis started to drift off to sleep and I watched him as he did so. He even looked cuter when he was asleep. The way his eyelashes –

“Louis, I am back earlier, do you know where I put my – LOUIS WHAT IS THIS GUY DOING HERE?? WHAT IS GOING ON??” Louis’ father opened the door and started freaking out. Louis immediately woke up and stood up. I did that as well as Louis’ father continued screaming.

“LOUIS PLEASE DON’T TELL ME THIS GUY IS YOUR BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!! I DIDN’T RAISE YOU LIKE THIS!!” He shouted at Louis. Then he turned to me. “OH, I BET YOU MADE HIM DO THIS! LOUIS ISN’T GAY AND WILL NEVER BE!! I WANT YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY SON!!”

Ouch, that hurt. “Mister Tomlinson, please calm down, it’s just-“ “NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!!” “Dad, please, stop!” Louis shouted. “Let him go, he didn’t do anything! We can …talk… later, okay?”

At this his father calmed down a little. “Okay, but he has to leave. Now.” Then he stormed off and left us in Louis’ room.

“Louis I-“ “No Harry, it will be better if you go now.” Louis said. “Please.” He added. I sighed and kissed him one more time and walked down and grabbed my jacket. I opened the door and stepped out. I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach but I decided to ignore it and walked home.

~~~~~~~~

It was now Saturday evening and I still hadn’t heard anything from Louis. Normally we would talk throughout the whole day and constantly send each other text messages. But I had received nothing. Not a single message. And I started to worry if something was wrong.

I lay in my bed and thought about Louis. Finally, my curiosity took the better of me and I grabbed my phone and my jacked and walked down the street to Louis’ house.

As I arrived, everything was silent. Not a single light was switched on and I worried more. What was going on here? I decided not to take the front door in case Louis’ father was still home and still angry at me.

So I climbed on the roof of the house and robbed to Louis’ window. Even in there was no light on but I still knocked on the window. Maybe he was asleep.

I heard something behind the window making noises and it was not long until the window opened. It revealed a tired-looking Louis. I couldn’t see his face properly because it was already dark outside but what I could see was that he wasn’t smiling.

“Hey.” I said gently. “Hey Harry.” He answered. But something about his voice was different. He sounded almost …scared. I climbed anyway past him into his room. Then I turned again to Louis. And that was the second I saw it.

His face looked bruised and the skin around his left eye was in a purple shade. I stepped closer. “Louis? What happened to your face?” “Nothing Harry. It’s nothing.” But despite his protests I turned his face so I could see it properly.

Louis’ face was completely bruised. He had a black eye, a bruised cheek and there was something on his temple that definitely looked like dried blood.

“Louis, what happened to your face?” I asked and my voice was breaking. “Nothing Harry, everything’s fine.” Louis snapped. “No Louis it’s obviously not! Please tell me who did this to you so I can kill them! Nobody does this to my baby!” Louis began sobbing. “No Harry, I can’t tell.” “Please Louis, just tell me!” Now Louis was hysterical sobbing and I stepped closer and pressed him to my chest where he continued sobbing.

“Harry, it- it was Dad. He got so angry because he saw you and me on my bed. But it isn’t that bad, it’s just-“ “No Louis, that is really bad! Have you seen your face?” Louis sobbed even harder.

“Oh no Louis, don’t cry anymore. You know I can’t see you crying. But I have an idea. How about you and I go to my house and you spend the night there? I don’t want you to stay here. And tomorrow morning we call the police and then they will take care of your father, okay?”

Louis nodded. “Okay.”