I'm So Sorry plus a rewrite

Look guys, I don't think I can continue. I used to love Fairy Tail and now...I completely forgot about it. That anime used to be my life but now I don't even know anymore. I forgot about it and forgot about this account. I will post the chapter I have been working on but as for know, I'll post this.

-REWRITE OF STING'S BASEMENT-

[Sting's POV]

I waited for Natsu to hurry up and come. That night, we had a movie night again but only with Cobra, Laxus, Rogue, Gajeel, and Natsu who was late. Wendy didn't answer my calls but I knew it had to do with the Mating Season.

As I was in the middle of the train of thought, the door slammed open. I blinked as I watched Natsu marched in wearing a black tank top, his scarf and army pants. I stared at him.

"Sorry I'm late!" He cried.

I groaned and face palmed myself. "Dude, your an hour late you retard!"

"Well sorry Luce didn't wake me up when I over slept!" He retorted.

I sighed but grabbed him and pushed him down the basement stairs. I smirked evilly as I watched him suffer as the metal stairs hit him in all the sore places. Then I saw the last step him where the sun doesn't shine.

"G-GaaaaAAAAAhhHHHH!" Natsu screamed. "What the fuck was that for Sting?!"

"Nothing..." I hissed.

He sighed but scurried off to where Rogue was sitting. The other guys started to laugh at the little entertainment I did. Natsu growled at them but they wouldn't stop laughing until I shut them up.

"So what movie is it today?" Gajeel asked.

"Oh, Natsu was tasked to bring the movie," stated Laxus.

The man in question smirked as he devilishly held up a the movie. The words 'Girl Fight!' was in huge bold letters. We all looked at him, not sure what to say about the movie choice. But Natsu held up the movie with pride.

"What the fuck?!" Cobra pointed at it.

"Just watch it before ya judge!" Natsu started, waving the case around. "Luce showed it to me. Don't judge a book by it's cover or don't judge a movie by its cover!"

I snatched it away from him and inserted the DVD in. I jumped back onto the couch in between Natsu and Rogue. This couldn't that bad would it?

-MIDDLE OF MOVIE

"You motherfuckin' bitch! Bitch! Bitch! You fucking bitch!" I screamed at the screen when Cameron, the fucking bitch, pushed Stacey in the bin.

"Shut the fuck up Sting!" Laxus yelled at me.

"She's still a bitch," I muttered to myself.

Rogue was quiet throughout the whole movie and that's a fact. The others had their few screams at the screen like me as well though, all except Rogue.

Cameron smirked as she watched Stacey tumble out of the garbage in a complete mess.
"This is what you get, slut."

Rogue's eye was twitching. His fist was clenched as his face turned into a tomato.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING BITCH CAMERON! STACY AIN'T THE DAMN SLUT! YOU ARE! YOU WERE THE ONE FUCKING THE GUYS! I HOPE YOU GET DAMN PREGNANT AND HAVE THE UGLIEST BABY IN THE DAMN UNIVERSE BECAUSE WHY? BECAUSE FUCK YOU THATS WHY! JUST SUCK A POLE! SUCK A POLE!" Rogue screamed (I couldn't even describe his loud booming voice)

We stared at him, all shocked at the outburst he had. Then we all nodded and turned back to the screen.

"SUCK A POLE CAMERON!" We all yelled. "SUCK A POLE!"

-END OF MOVIE-

"You are now husband and wife," declared the priest.
Stacy smiled at her now husband, Micheal, and leaned forward. The two locked lips, feeling their kiss perfectly sealed their wedding.

Rogue started to cry, letting out muffled words on how beautiful the movie was. Natsu fell asleep on the couch, pushing me off. Cobra disappeared into the bathroom to take a shit while Laxus rolled on the floor and Gajeel littering. And I screamed, in my head, who are they and what have they done to my friends?!

COBRA'S SHIT SMELLS LIKE...SHIT!

LAXUS IS NOW A FATASS AS HE ROLLED ON THE FLOOR LIKE A BALLON!

GAJEEL IS DAMN LITTERING AND I HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP LATER!

NATSU IS MUTTERING ABOUT LUCY IN HIS SLEEP!

I decided to take complete responsibility and walked out of my basement. I turned off the lights and slammed the door shut then locked it. Just so you know, they weren't very impressed with me.

"STING!"

I whistled as I walked away with the keys.

-fin-

_______________________
Sting was so badasss O^O haha so yeah, I really needed to rewrite this! So um yeah, this story is discontinued. So sorry but I couldn't do it. So sorry. If you want to find me somewhere else, you can find my pokespe stories Mewzou . Sayonara.
- Baka TT-TT