Chapter one : the new boy

Raven smith 👆❤️

                                                                            Wake up , your going to be late!"my mom yelled from downstairs as I was lying in bed ."ok I'm going !" I yelled back . As I was putting my uniform on I was texting my best friend Catherine . She always wakes me up with a good morning message .when I was ready I went downstairs for breakfast . "You better hurry up and eat fast or you're going to be late "my mom said ."If you don't want it I could always have seconds"my annoying brother said with this evil grin in his face .I Shoved my toast in my mouth and  headed for the door .Im Raven Smith and I'm in my second year of high school .I have brown long hair , brown eyes and I wear glasses .i play the flute and I'm in love with band .literally , I wouldn't want to come to school if it weren't for band .Anyway ,I got to school and I went to drop off my instrument to the band hall .

"Ugh!" I bumped into a wall while walking through the halls

"I'm sorry ,didn't see you there " wait , walls don't talk ...

I looked up and it wasn't a wall at all, not even close .It was a really cute guy . He was tall , brown hair and he seemed to be really muscular .He looked like an athlete so it surprised me when I saw he was holding a clarinet case .

"It's ok " I murmured because I'm not really used to talking to guys . Specially hot ones .
"Could you tell me where the band hall is ?"
"Sure I was on my way anyway " I started walking and he followed .

"So I'm guessing you're new"I said breaking the awkward silence between us . "You guessed right " he said . "I see you play the clarinet , you good ?"

"I'm better than most people " I'm starting to think he's a bit cocky or he's just really good and he knows it .

We got to the band hall and I saw my best friend Catherine already setting up .oh she plays the flute like me and we have first period band . Only the best players are allowed to have first period band because we get to have two band classes which are first and last period .

"cat !" I ran up and hugged her .
"Hey...who's he?" She asked pointing at the new kid .

"Oh he's new ,he's ....what's your name ?"

"Jake , Jake Collins"

--------------------------------------------------
Well this is my first story so don't judge and sorry this is a short chapter , I'll start ,making them longer