Chapter three : he's one of us

Sergio Gonzalez ❤️👆

"Hello friends "

Why is he talking to them ?

He shouldn't be hanging with nerds like them

Did they call him over there ?

A lot of questions were being asked around the cafeteria when they saw a hot guy talking to the band nerds .

"Hi" I said then everyone else followed with 'hey's . Then he came to sit next to me.

"Hey there best friend "he said while smiling .

"Why are you here ?" I asked because we were all curious of why he would come sit with us .
"Free country isn't it ?" "I guess " I said .
"Anyway , do you guys stay after school to practice ?" He asked . I was kid of surprised he would ask because I tought he probably would be too busy to practice because he joined sports and would probably become a jog and quit band .

"Are you planning on staying ?" Bryan asked with a shocked expression ." Well all-valley is coming up"he said .

"You're in all-valley?" I asked . All-valley is a competition were you compete with a lot of people who are really good and you have to take a place on the first thirty people or you don't make it .

"Yes I am " he answered with a proud face .
"Dont you have some more important football practice to go to after school ?" I asked .

"I may be athletic but that doesn't mean I'm athlete ,I also enjoy band , a lot , " he said .is he saying he's a band nerd ?

"Anyways aren't you gonna introduce me to your friends Raven ? " he asked .

"I guess "I answered

"This is Bryan , Audra " he winked at her and she blushed "Eve and Evelyn "I continued "Ace , Jocelyn , Ethan and Sergio "

"Nice to me-" before he could finish his sentence a high pitched voice came from behind him .

"Jakey! What are you doing talking to these nerds ?" Said  Madison.

Madison Rivers , the "Queen bee" or how me and my friends call her "the bitch" . She's basically the prettiest girl of the school . With her blonde hair and perfect figure . She's the perfect female if it wasn't because of her attitude . She's known as the schools heartbreaker .

"Nun' your business Madison " answered Jake . I had to hold in a laugh .

"Well you can always come sit with us " she said with her flirty voice and wrapping herself around his arm.

"Bye " he said waving her off .

It was pretty fun seeing Madison getting rejected for once . At last she huffed and stormed off .

"I just lost my appetite " said Jake " see you guys later " with that he left to who knows where .

-------------------------------------------------
🙃