The Night Is Mine

//Okay, let's get something straight. This story contains sexual content and of which is non-con (non-consensual) so you've been warned! Kay? ;}

His eyes were blank, Steve could see nothing there but emptiness. His eyes widened, stepping back. He knew who this was. Or well... From what he's heard at least. Steve had been told so many terrible things about the white eyed demon, some called him a man but with the powers he had Steve had believed this man to be a God. Followers claimed he was a God... Most of these so called followers made up the mob population that lingered outside Notch's walls. Steve had been a fool to venture outside.
There was a hint of malice behind those white eyes. The figure walked closer, he grabbed Steve's chin and tilted his head up, getting a good look into his eyes. A grin graced his solemn face. "Steve... So you're the one everybody beholds hm?" He scuffed and let go. "Doesn't look like much to me. You're lucky I'm not really here you royal brat."
Steve blinked, "Y-You're Hero...Herobrine aren't you?"
"Not in the flesh, but yes, I am so very real..." He chuckled. "I have a feeling we'll be meeting very soon. I look forward to it." The vision disappeared. Suddenly Steve jolted awake, he looked around. "Was that just a dream...?" He rubbed his tired eyes and stood, going to the door. Before he could open it the door was pulled open. There stood Mayella, a castle maid. She looked pale. "Steven, King Notch requires you in the throne room immediately, do not worry about dressing right now."
He raised a brow, what could his father want with him now? "Oh... Yes, thank you Mayella." Steve politely smiled, she nods and moved out of the wall, following him down the hall. "What does he want with me?"
"Trust me Steven, It's important."

Steve stood across from his father, Notch was thinking, a worried expression upon him. "Last night Pinbrook was burned to the ground."
With surprise, Steve asked. "Just beyond the birch trees behind the wall correct?"
His father, Notch, gave a short nod and eyed the young man before him. "Is something wrong? I feel... Like there's more than surprise behind the news to you."
Steve looked down, he blushed and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I... Had a strange dream, I had left the safety of the walls... This man... He talked to me, said something along the lines of meeting soon?"
A bit of shock was hidden behind Notch's blank expression. "Who was this man?"
"H-Herobrine..." Steve muttered, his voice echoed in the large hall as everything was still and silent.
Notch gave him a worried look. "You are to stay in the walls, you hear me?"
"Y-Yes... Father." Steve wrung his hands nervously, once dismissed he returned to his sleeping quarters and sat by the window. He pushed it open and leant out, looking outside. Just over the wall he could see the royal guardsmen returning from Pinbrook. His eyes strayed to the tree line and his eyes locked with white orbs. He shuddered and waved to the watching eyes. They blinked. Steve stood back and watched them suddenly disappear. "What could this Herobrine character want with me?" He shut the window and paced.
There was a gentle knock at his door. "Mayella? You can enter..."
The pale woman stepped in and smiled to Steve. "Everyone around the castle seems to be feeling dull today, I've brought it upon myself to make them all pumpkin pies. Are you interested in helping me, young prince?"
There was no hesitation, Steve helped her make the pies. It was the next best thing he could do next to horseback riding. Notch never let Steve do much. Never let him travel down to the river... Outside the wall... And not even to the market place.
That evening, basking in the warmth of the ovens Steve and Mayella sat, talking about Steve's dream. Mayella grew concerned for the prince she practically grew up along side of. She reached into her sleeve and pulled out a necklace, unwinding it from her arm. "I want to give this to you." She placed the necklace in his hands. "Be careful with it okay? If you're ever in trouble with mobs or... Him all you have to do is clutch it tightly and command: Evil begone." She pulled her hands from his and smiled. "It only has one use so be careful okay?"
Steve nods quickly. It's a glass tube, glass stained a soft pink. Inside this tube appears to be some kind of strange liquid. "What is it?"
Mayella gleamed with pride. "A hand made charm. I cannot make more since the main ingredient Murdock no longer grows here however..."
Steven shrugged. "That's a shame... But thank you. How can I repay you?"
"By staying safe Steven." She stood and fixed her apron. "Oh and... If you were to go on a walk to the market I wont say I seen a certain prince leave IF I get more sugar upon his return."
Steve chuckled. "Sure thing May."

The market place was full of activity and gossip. Steve felt so out of place here- after all, it was his first time there. He bought Mayella's sugar and tucked it in his bag. As he walked around all evening he found a crack in the wall, he squeezed through, almost getting stuck. He sat his bag by the crack and sighed, looking around. "I'm outside? It's so... Beautiful on the other side."
His talking to himself was interrupted when those glowing white orbs caught his attention again. With determination, he ran forward, chasing after the owner of those eyes into the dense forestry. "Hey wait!" Steve pants, slowing down. He isn't fast, isn't too strong either.
As he stopped to take a breather he was knocked over and pinned down on the ground. He stared up into the white eyes of the person in his dreams. "You're really... Real."
"Of course I am." The other man smiled, sitting up. He took his hands off Steve's wrists, sensing that the prince wasn't likely to run. He was curious.
Steven stared up at the man, he managed his breathing and sat up on his elbows. "You're Herobrine right? What are you doing so close to Notch's kingdom?"
Herobrine gave a soft chuckle. "I'm here for you."
Steve was taken back, "For me? ...Why? I'm nothing special." His eyes avoided contact with Heor's piercing ones.
"You're very important Stevie." He rubbed Steve's cheek with his thumb, brushing over his thin lips.
Steve gave a startled gasp. "What-?"
"Shh, everything'll be just fine..." Herobrine shifted his weight and straddled Steve, his thumb pushed past his lips and into his mouth.
Steve grasped the charm but Hero pressed his knee hard against Steve's stomach. "Don't you dare." Hero warned, his fingers tasted like iron, the fear was obvious in his eyes. Herobrine laughed and grabbed Steve's shirt, tearing it open. "Such a pretty little thing."
Steve gagged as Hero added a second and pressed his thick fingers deeper, the prince then bit down on them. Hero, reeled, he removed his fingers at once and gave Steve a harsh slap across the face. "Bad boy... Such a shame, I was going to be nice." He slipped off him and grabbed his wrist, yanking him to his feet. He brought Steve close and slipped his other hand in the shorter's pants. Steve shuddered and quickly grabbed the necklace, shouting. "E-EVIL BEGONE!"
Herobrine snapped. "I'll get you. Some night Steven." He then vanished into thin air, the jar shattered and Steve spat on the ground. There had been blood on Herobrine's hands... Steve fixed his hair and hid his face in his hands. He felt... Violated.