Sympathy For The Devil

Herobrine paced. That brat had a charm on him. A close friend of Hero's appeared, the tall being bent down. "You look troubled Hero. Did things... Not go well?"
He sighed and shook his head. "He had a charm on him... Stopped me from taking that... Pure virgin soul. How am I to get back to full power if I can't even do a simple task?!"
The Enderman looked uncomfortable with their conversation. "Heh... Well... How did you approach it?"
"Forced myself on him."
"No, no! Of course you didn't get it! You're so ridiculous sometimes..."
"Sebastian..." Hero sighed. "What do I have to do?"

................................
Steve scrubbed his body multiple times but the feeling of Herobrine's touches never went away. Even if he scrubbed until he was red he couldn't seem to forget. He told Mayella of the happenings, realizing he had left his bag outside. "I'm so sorry, I'll grab my bag later."
"I'll go now, don't you worry it's just... You can't go anywhere while it's dark. You're not as safe as you were before." Mayella left to retrieve Steve's bag, leaving the prince to his thoughts.
He worried and paced his room, he hoped Herobrine was lying and couldn't reach him here. Oh how surprised he'll be... Steve laid down to get some rest and ease his racing mind. Mayella had returned an hour ago and bid him goodnight but even in the middle of the night Steve couldn't sleep. His eyes strained against the darkness of his room and he watched the window. Tap... Tap... Tap. Steve stood, he approached slowly and opened the window a crack to peak out. The window then flew open, moonlight flooding the room. A gust of wind pushed him back, he fell back and sat up, staring at the open window. There on the ledge he stood, staring down at Steve, a smile on his face.
Steve scrambled to his feet and rushed to the door, but Hero grabbed him by the waist and covered his mouth. "I came to apologize!" Hero then removed his hand from Steve's mouth.
Steve inhaled, "Why? What do you want with me?"
Herobine gave a devious smile. "A lot of things, not the point. Steve, I know right now you don't trust me but honestly! I am sorry for what I did to you." He slightly grins and purrs, "You lose control after being cooped up for centuries... Finally free and a beautiful little royal dangling just out of grasp."
His hands on Steve's waist were gripping him tight.
"W-What? What are you talking about!" Steve struggles to pull away.
"Don't see Stevie? I need you." His smile is wicked, Steve looks away.
"Want no part in you, you demon!"
Herobrine's eyes go dark, somehow, and he slips a full arm around Steve's waist. He gently grabbed his hair and tilts his head back to expose his pale neck.
Steve whimpers, softly pushing one Herobrine's chest. "N... No..."
Hero's lips meet Steve's neck, seemingly a weak spot for him. His teeth grazed his windpipe gently, he mumbled against his skin. "Have some sympathy for the devil now Stevie~"
Steve moaned softly and kept his head back, knees trembling while Hero continued his assault. The kisses, licking and biting soon got rougher, leaving small marks to dot Steve's neck.
Soon Hero pulled away. "Be seeing you." And like that, he dove out the window and disappeared into the darkness of the outside, leaving a startled and well concerned Steve alone.