chapter 8

She spent the rest of the entire day with Maya who was helping her to get ready for her date "you have to wear the red dress B" Maya suggested but she shook her head.

"It looks too inappropriate and it's too short I'd rather wear the violet one" Maya sighed in disapproval "fine what will we do with your hair?"

"I just wanna curl it and leave it loose" she said "Huh, I like it you do have taste after all" Maya said teasingly.

****
Enrique stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for Bianca. It was already five past six and yet she wasn't ready.

He glanced at his Rolex watch again and a minute had gone by, just as he was about to go upstairs and get her, she descended down the stairs with grace.

She looked like a temptress in her violet dress with her dark brown hair curled and left loose, with every step she took it bounced with volume "I hope I didn't take too long" she asked nervously "It was worth it, you look breathtaking" he replied in a husky voice.

"You look handsome as well" she said bashfully, 'cute' he thought "Ready?" He asked to which she nodded.

He led her to his red Rolls Royce opening the door for her. The ride to the restaurant was silent with the both of them stealing glances from each other.

Ever since she stepped into his life, his changed his not looked at any other woman, heck his even broken off all the flings his had.

He actually wanted to settle down and start a family with her. Pulling up to elegant European style restaurant that prepared exquisite cuisine, he was certain she'd love it.

Once they entered a waiter showed them to their reserved table that was in a private area, "what can I get the lady?" a dark haired man asked giving her the once over, he was checking her out right in front of him! His jaw clenched "I'll have a lemon ice tea please" she said obviously oblivious to what was happening " Your finest red wine" he said rudely luckily he nodded and left.

"I take it you don't drink alcohol?" She nodded " I drank champagne once and it didn't end well, I avoid it like the plague" he laughed.

" Your majoring in business at Princeton right?''

"Yep I'm doing my last year I have 2 months before I graduate" he nodded again. He was about to speak but the waiter came back again.

"Have you decided and what you wanted to it?" The man according to his name tag was Rodger looked at her again, from where he was sitting he saw his eyes were narrowed at her chest 'bloody bastard' he thought bitterly clenching his fist. After placing their orders he left again "Are you okay?" he heard her ask "yes I'm fine"he said seriously "so any hobbies?" She asked "mountain climbing and sky diving." he said.

"Anything you like doing indoors?" She asked with a mortified expression " working" he said. A few seconds of silence passed " when are we getting married?" She blurted out " I was actually thinking after we get to know each other and start feeling comfortable around each other".

she nodded and looked at her ring, it really suited her "Do you like it?" "The ring?" She asked and he nodded "Its gorgeous, I love it" she said with a smile, he found her smile beautiful he could look at it all day.

After a few minutes their food arrived they ate in a comfortable silence "Dessert?" He asked when they both finished "I'm too stuffed to allow anything else" she said, after a millisecond she changed her mind "On second thought I'll take a coffee cake with chocolate sauce"

"A pineapple pie"he said dismissing the waiter who yet again checked out Bianca. "I take it you like junk food" he said trying to reign his anger in "Oh its the best medicine I'd marry junk food anytime of the day"

" ouch" he said feigning a hurt expression "I'm sorry it's not me it's you, your just not sweet enough" she said teasingly.

Honestly he found her entertaining " well I better hide all the junk food in the house" he said with a husky laugh "You wouldn't dare!"
She said while glaring at him, he put his hands up in mock surrender.

When the dessert came they happily indulged into it, well Bianca mostly, she looked at peace and he couldn't help but smile at her moan 'so sexy' he thought "so do you live alone?" She asked making him roll his eyes "I'm 28 Bianca of course I do", now this gave him an idea "As a matter of fact you should move in with me, I mean why postpone the inevitable?" He said quickly adding "I want us to get used to to each other, but only if it's okay with you", she stayed silent for a few minutes, after a dreadful period she finally spoke "Yeah I guess, when do you want me move in?" She asked.

"By Wednesday" she nodded anxiously she's never lived with a man besides her father, heck she's been in a relationship before "I promise i won't try anything" he smirked "Unless you ask me to" she looked away bashfully.

After they finished he drove her back home, when they arrived he walked her to to the door "I had a great time"she said he nodded in agreement "well goodnight"she said as she kissed his cheek, she was about to step back but he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled in for a hug "Goodnight" he whispered into her ear. He released her and opened the door for her "Bye" she said again.

He closed the door when she entered and made his way to his car.

****
Once she entered the house she went straight to her room only to find Maya on her bed "Tell me everything" Maya said cheerfully "How was your date?" She shrugged "fine" she said.

"Details babe, was he gentleman? Was it awkward?Did you have fun? DO I need to break his pretty face?" Maya asked in one breath.

" Yes,no,yes and no'' "That's it?" Maya asked disappointed " I don't kiss and tell"she said "Oh My Gosh!!!You guys kissed!" Maya exclaimed "Shh and no we didn't kiss, it's called figure of speech" "That was not cool" Maya said while Bianca shook her head.

"Remind me again why I put up with you?" She asked ''Because your life would be boring without me, you need a Maya to spice up your life'' Maya said cockily.

"Right.....your lucky I love you" she said "No babe your lucky I'm in your life, you'd probably be an-" Maya got cut off when she felt a pillow hit her face "That will teach you to shut up" she said victoriously, Maya picked up a pillow and started hitting her with it, out of self defense she also grabbed one and started hitting back, after a few minutes they both gave up and lied down.

"You know I love you right?"Maya asked "Yes,you know I love you right?" She asked and Maya nodded "Your the ice cream to my heart" they both said simultaneously causing them both to giggle. Later on Maya decided to sleep over and the both of them fell into a deep slumber.