The First Day.

Sophie wakes up at 4:30am for her first day at her new job, P.E teacher at an all girls school. she gets out of bed, puts the coffee machine on, feeds Felix the cat . "what do I wear? track suit bottoms and the navy blue polo they gave me or shorts and the polo? well its only 4:30 and its warm already so I'll go for the shorts... now I need to shave my legs" she goes to the bathroom and has a shower then she shaves her legs. she gets dressed then she puts some perfume on "what do I go for? impulse or Calvin Cline? im thinking impulse" she sprays it over herself. she smells like strawberry's and cream. then she goes through to the kitchen and pours herself a mug of coffee and a bowl of special k for breakfast and goes through to the living room to sit down and watch the morning news. "A twenty four year old watching the morning news.... old before my time!" She says to her self.

Her phone buzzes. she checks it. its a new message with an unknown number "hello its Laura from the school. just wanted to welcome you to the school and let you know we don't bite... not unless you want us to LOL. anyway I look forward to meeting you later" Sophie smiles then she gets a notification from Tinder "new match" she opens it and its a blond girl called Laura who's 26. Sophie looks through the pictures and says to her self "wow she's smoking hot!" and she swipes right. "you two have matched". she checks the time its 6:50 "shit that went fast" she says as she jumps up and gets her car keys and bag. she checks her bag to make sure she has everything. "yep all there" and she kisses Felix goodbye "that's the only pussy ill be touching for a while" she says to her self as she leaves the house and locks up.

She gets in her black Citroën DS3 and goes to work. Drinking a red bull on the journey.

She arrives at the school, parks up and goes to the main reception "hi I'm Sophie James the new PE teacher" she says to the blond haired lady wearing a red dress with black glasses. Another blond haired lady wearing shorts a polo top and red nike trainers "oh hey you must be Sophie? I'm Laura Adam's were in the same department" they shake hands, Sophie smiles and thinks to her self "wow she's hot" she smiles and says "hello how are you" "I'm great thanks yourself?" Laura asks with a smile on her face. Sophie smiles in return "I'm great". They start to walk to the PE department, which is out of reception and past the main hall and café then just next to E block.

As they walk to the department Laura keeps smiling at Sophie. whilst Sophie admires Laura's beautiful bottom. Laura slows down and looks around to make sure there is no one that can hear what she is about to say next. "I know this is a straight up question and if i'm wrong i'm sorry haha, but I think we matched on tinder this morning?" Laura asks. Sophie looks shocked and realizes its her "yes oh my god that was you? wow, i'm amazed." they both smile. after a bit of flirting they arrive at their block.Laura introduces Sophie to everyone. "guys this is our new pe teacher miss Sophie James she'll be teaching 11B, 8C and 10A with me this year" Laura says to all the staff. "Sophie, this is Kirsty, Louise, Kate, Tanya and Emma." they all say hello to Sophie. "hey guys" Sophie says with a smile. its five minutes to nine, laura and Sophie have been chatting with the other PE teachers for a while now. they all get up and get ready for their lessons. for Laura and Sophie their lessons on the school field, in the warm September sun.

Sophie checks her phone quickly and notices a text from Laura. she thinks "why have I got a text from Laura? she was on her phone like two seconds ago, that's when she sent it. I remember she smiled at me after she put her phone back in her pocket" Sophie opens the text message and reads "this is going to sound very weird but I think your a great looking girl... are you single? xxx" she smiles and thinks to herself "Ah okay so she likes me which I kinda guessed anyway by the way we were talking earlier. I like her too so she's good there. I'm one thousand present single, think the only guy I love is my cat Felix" Sophie walks past Laura sitting in her chair, the office is empty so she whispers in lea's ear "yes I am single and i think your a stunner." laura smiles. Sophie sits beside her looking at Laura. "I didn't think id ever fall for someone this fast. we've known each other for about an hour. They have a moment. Laura kisses Sophie on the cheek, Sophie turns it in to a kiss on the lips.

The beepers go off. its time for the first lesson. the kids go and get changed in to their kits before meeting Laura  and Sophie in the gym. Sophie and Laura go and get the pupils of 11A registered. Sophie introduces herself to the girls "hey girls I'm Miss James and ill be teaching you with Miss Adams. but i don't know your names so we're going to go round and i want you to say your names and one thing about you." all the girls seem like lovely people until the girl who was last, the girl with her hand on another girls leg. Sophie thinks to herself "this ones going to either be funny or try and seem cool". the girl with the brunette tied up hair says "I'm Heather and I'm a lesbian who'd totally fuck you" Sophie and Laura gasp trying not to laugh. "okay on to the field please girls, Heather office now" all the girls quickly get to the field. All shocked by what Heather's just said to Miss James. Sophie and Laura are standing by the office with the door closed. Laura smiles "so would I" Sophie smiles "Shush you". Opening the office door. They both walk in to the office where heather is sitting. with crossed arms Laura says "Heather what the hell? why did you say that?". heather replies in a sweet voice "what miss, my parents told me to tell the truth... and I did". Sophie looks shocked and says "heather, you cant say things like that it is unacceptable I am your teacher and that's it. I am your teacher. ill be speaking to your head of year and the head mistress" Laura smiles "up to the field please heather". Heather walks out of the office, the door shuts and Laura turns to Sophie, puts her hand on Sophie's cheek. "your full of surprises you are" smiles Sophie before Laura kissing her lips softly "its going to be so freaking hard not to rip all your clothes off and fuck you" Laura says softly. Sophie bites her lip. "why don't you then?". Laura smiles. they start kissing each other. Sophie puts Laura's hand down her shorts before she puts her hand down in to Laura's shorts. they start rubbing each other hard and fast, Trying not to mean with pleasure they start kissing passionately. until they both cum in their knickers. "whoa, your good" "no your good" they both say whilst breathing heavily they kiss each other before looking at the clock ad realizing its 9:30am. "shit" the say as they run out of the office and up to the field.

They hear "well someone's had sex." have they been caught out?.

*authors note*

hey everyone! so new story but between two teachers. tell me what you think in the comments. thanks for reading :-) xx sophie