Lake

When I went upstairs i did my homework as soon as i was done I had got a text message from Liam mother Hillary she said i need you to come over quick

When I went upstairs i did my homework as soon as i was done I had got a text message from Liam mother Hillary she said i need you to come over quick. I went over to Hillary's house and saw about 2 police cars. As i knocked on the door they were 4 policeman in the house and Hillary on the couch crying while trying to speak. The police escorted me upstairs and said. Listen i want you to tell me everything i know. I told them everything i knew except what happen yesterday. Then he told me you are coming with me. I turned around so he can hand cuff me and i walked out the house into the back seat of the cop car i yelled i swear i didn't do anything i swear. When i got to the police station the put me into the interrogation room and told me that they found Liam.Then I said where where is he then the cop sighs angrily  and said we found him in your lake with cuts carved in to him you are not going to cheat on Maddie. Then i cried and said is he dead and you thought that was me why would i do that. Then the cop said is there something you want to tell me and i said no i told you every thing i know.Then i told myself except for what happen yesterday. Then he told me this is not missing fle this is a homicide.Once i heard that my heart stopped. The the cop ask me who's Maddie. Then iI told them that Maddie moved away and wouldn't tell me where she was.After i said that the cop paced out the room.