Chapter 03

CHAPTER 03

Awkward Foodstuffs

>ABI POV<

¥¥¥

We run down the crooked stairs together, silent. This is nice. He's acting like a normal teenage boy. Not horny, nice.

The table is massive, taking up the middle of the hall. The windows are rather large, and they are stained grey.
The table is full of food, students sat at the edges of the table, friends and partners sat next to eachother.
"Where you sitting?" Louis whispers in my ear, making me shiver.
"Erm, next to you?" I question and he nods, "good choice."

We take a seat at the shorter side of the table, all of the spring rolls and vegetarian food over this side, him knowing that I don't eat meat.
Louis gives me a warm smile as we sit awkwardly, people seeing us silent and they all stare.
Me and Louis cough at the same time making people continue, but some still staring, mainly Larissa.
I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, on silent as we aren't aloud to have them, we aren't meant to. 

Larissa💜:
Are you with him?🙃

Abi😛:
No! We came down together, it don't mean we are x

Larissa💜:
Okay, if you are I wouldn't mind, you two are cute😉

I ignore the last one, and Larissa is staring at me, I roll my eyes dramatically and she laughs at the other side of the table.
I see Ron look at Louis and I pretend I'm not looking, he puts his right index finger and thumb together to make a circle and puts his index finger in and out. Oh my god. He's disgusting! I wouldn't with him! Ew.
"You okay?" Louis nudges me and I nod gently. I grab a plate and put spring rolls on, also some veggies.

The dinner rolls by really quickly, we all have a few laughs, and everyone leaves. Larissa has a private word with me, and I run upstairs with Louis.
We lock the door and he asks, "What did she have to talk to you about?"
"Secret," I smirk and he steps closer.
"What was it? Was it about me?"
I laugh jokingly and he raises and eyebrow. "You wish," I laugh and he steps, entering my personal bubble. "Tell- Me," he says, acting 'ard.
"What if I don't?" I challenge.
"I'm not telling you anyway," I shake my head and as I go to turn my back, he pushes me against the wall, but in the manner, I can tell he's joking.
"You wanna tell me?" He questions, and I don't reply. I feel him come closer to me, as I feel his warm breath on my neck.
He just exhales and stays there.
About half a minute later he steps, his body against mine, I turn and I feel his down on mine. I can tell he's getting turned on. Maybe I flip a switch. I shuffle, to purposefully grind on him. He moans a tiny bit, making me a small bit heated.

Skip if you don't wanna read sorta smut.

He pulls his lips into a small smirk as he grinds full on, knowing my intentions. I'm moaning as he's rubbing his dick against me, getting harder by the second. Small moans escape my lips as he pulls me up and I wrap my legs around his body, kissing him roughly. He drops me on the bed, with my dress unknowingly riding up.
He suddenly gets on top of me, and starts to grind again. It feels like I'm in heaven while he's rubbing straight through my underwear.
He stops all of a sudden and starts using his fingers to rub me through my underwear. He does this for a minute, then pulls my underwear down. He takes his mouth down to my down and begins licking and sucking my there. Moaning in a mess, his tongue doing the dirty work, he pulls up. He looks at me dead in the eye and winks. He licks his lips then takes his fingers there.
Louis puts his fingers in his mouth and licks for a second, he then rubs my down and inserts a finger. He slowly pumps and then asks to add another. I moan, meaning yes, and he adds another. "Fuck Lou," I moan as he continues pumping slowly.
There's a third digit that goes in, "Fuck, you're pretty tight," he says strangely, "Virgin," I say simply, and he nods. "Faster, fuck it," I say roughly and he obeys. His fingers are pumping in and out and I moan like a hot mess. He adds a fourth number and pumps. He takes his face down and starts licking at the same time. Feeling so much, I let go. And it was the best.

Woah.

¥¥¥

I know it's kinda disgusting (the last part) and it's really short to be honest. Hope you enjoyed!

What do you think Abi and Larissa spoke about?

SMUT!!

Moi❤️