CHAPTER 1 "THE HUNT"

59. 58. 57. The pre-match timer counted down.
It's always the same during ranked matches. Each squad has one minute to prepare. Most use this time to talk strategy and charge up their spells.
53. 52. 51. But being in a guild of three we just check our gear and set up a party chat. 48. 47. 46
Emily being our CLERIC is full support. Two fast heals and one AOE heal. Sarah is our ARCHER a support DPS class. Low level archers are not very strong at first. It takes time before they are a threat. Last in our team is myself. I'm a LANCER full damage and the team's cannon fodder. Lancers used to be the highest DPS but we were quickly NERFED. You don't see many of us anymore. 15. 14. 13.
"Ya guys ready?" I finally broke the silence. Emily smiled and nodded. Sarah flashed a goofy grin and readied her bow. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.
START!!! I quickly pushed forward giving our support room to move. Emily lagged behind and Sarah disappeared into the forest. "Watch your surroundings and stick close to me." I turned to Emily but before she could say anything we were interrupted. The party chat opened up. "Found her. Gonna need help she's a big one." I had a bad feeling...something isn't right. "That's her" Sarah pointed to the girl. Her whole body was protected by massive armor. The crimson haired woman was sitting on the ground with a giant iron slab in her lap. "Hmm ok I'll get her attention. Sarah you flank left. Make sure it's fatal" she nodded with a serious look on her face. "Emily I'm counting on you to keep me alive."

I turned back to the woman. She was standing up with a wide smirk on her face. She must have noticed us. Maybe she has a search skill? I mean it wasn't unheard of. After all most of the top hunting groups use it in dungeons. Thing is this isn't a monster hunt. So why did this scrap heap have it? I couldn't wait around to find out. We had to defeat our opponent and move onto the next. I quickly moved in. You could practically her the smirk forming on her lips. "Trap!!!?" She swung at me but i somehow evade costing me a few hundred Hit Points. That's when I noticed the air seem to be quivering. It was like the world was screaming out in pain. It was a trap and I had taken the bait. A bright flash of light followed by nothing but the red words {"YOU ARE DEAD"} I couldn't see her face very well but I swear she said something.
To be honest I wasn't expecting this. Who would have guessed "THE JUGGERNAUT" was our target.
RETURNING TO TOWN IN
.. 5 .. 4 .. 3 ..

CHAPTER END

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Sorry that's it's a little short but this is just setting the story in place and getting to know "SECOND LIFE"

{TERMS}
CLERIC - BASIC HEALER CLASS. FULL SUPPORT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE THEM BUT DON'T PISS THEM OFF

AOE - AREA OF EFFECT.

ARCHER - BALANCED CLASS. CAN BE DPS OR SUPPORT. WEAKEST STARTER CLASS. STRONGEST ENDGAME CLASS.

DPS - DAMAGE PER SECOND

LANCER - PURE DPS CLASS. SACRIFICES DEFENSE FOR OFFENSIVE. STRONGEST STARTER CLASS. WEAKEST ENDGAME CLASS.
(MOST SWAP TO MAGE OR ARCHER AROUND LEVEL 80)

NERFED - IN THIS CASE IT WAS A MAJOR DAMAGE REDUCTION. BASICALLY KILLING OFF ALL ENDGAME LANCERS.

THE JUGGERNAUT - A WELL KNOWN HIGH LEVEL SOLDIER THAT HUNTS IN THE HOLLOWED FOREST.