Chapter 4

"So... that was a thing..." Sky says, embarrassed.

"Gee, thanks, Sky!" I say sarcastically.

She smiles up at me. "That was fun though."

"It really was." I say smiling down at her.

"So what do you wanna do now?... Wait I have an idea... leave your phone and jean vest on the sand..." She says. I do as she tells me to and then she drops her phone on the vest. She takes me by my hand and leads me to the ice cold water, we go in until the water is at our waists. She reaches down, and splashes me with the salt water. Just with one big splash, my hair is soaked, face, dripping. I must have made a funny face, because Sky smiles, trying not to laugh.

"Oh god, imagine if you wore eyeliner, it would be drippinggg down your face!" Sky says, laughing.

"Oh, like you?" I say splashing her face with water.

"Crap!" she says, covering up her eyes with her hands.

"Aw, come here." I say taking her hands from her face, "You still look cute!" her eyeliner was practically halfway down her face...

She looks up at me skeptically, then pushes me down into the water.

"What? It's truue." I say, laughing, splashing around in the water.

"Yeah right," She says, rolling her eyes dramatically.

I grab her leg and pull it out from under her and she falls into the water, flailing her arms on the way down.

"JIMMY!" she yells, laughing.

"That's, my name, don't wear it out." I reply, laughing still.

We stand up, Sky leaning on me for support, and walk over to where we left our phones on my vest. She picks up her phone and checks her messages. "Looks like someone was having fun." She said showing me Jason's snapchat story.

In his video is him, a blonde girl, and a brunette girl. Both girls wearing crops tops, and short shorts. And they looked about as dumb as a box of rocks. They were playing games on the boardwalk.

"Wanna go to the boardwalk and meet up with Jason?" I ask her.

She shakes her head. "Nah. Let's go watch the movie, I wanna watch what I missed."

"But you've seen it before!" I laugh.

"I know, but I still wanna see it." She says defensively.

We walk back to the hotel...

"Jeez, it's winding pretty hard right now." Sky mutters.