Newtmas

A/n at the end
It's gonna get a lil steamy up in here (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡
Thomas's P.O.V
~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~

Call me crazy but have you ever been in love? I'm not just talking about oh they're attractive but you love them for them. Well I'm in love with a boy named Newt. I can't help it. Go on ahead and judge, call me a gay, I couldn't care less because love does things to you that you never thought would happen.

I've arrived in the box a total of 3 weeks ago and have formed a huge crush on Newt. Everytime he calls me Tommy I get butterflies in my stomach and there's something about his damn British accent that makes me wanna just kiss him all over. I don't know if before I got here I was ever gay or anything but just looking at him could make anyone turn. He's skinny yet not to skinny, he's tough, and his body is just beautiful. The way his sweat trickles down his arms and glistens in the sunlight is oh so sexy. The only thing that makes me mad is that I was a runner so I couldn't admire his body all day, but my imagination would take off running in the maze ;)
♡♥♡
Beautifully Smexy Time Skip (๑・ω-)~♥"
♡♥♡
Another day of running, check I thought running back into the glade. I stopped to take a breath and soon was on my way to the mapping Hut. Before I even got a few feet away from the maze walls I heard my name being called.
"Aye Tommy," Newt called out, walking to catch up to me "Did you forget about me or something?" he asked sounding a bit hurt. Shuck I didn't see him I thought. See me a Newt have this thing where everytime I come back from running we meet up and discuss if there was anything new or promising in the maze.
"I'm so sorry Newt, I didn't even see you" I quietly whispered while hanging my head with shame and guilt. I dont want Newt to be sad over this, I love him too much for that I thought. Newt simply smiled.
"It's fine Tommy, no worries," he started "So anything new in the maze today?" he asked raising one eyebrow. God that was hot I sexually thought spacing out a bit. Good thing Newt snapped me back into reality by waving a hand in front of my face.
"Oh uhm sorry," I blushed a little"Today was like every other day, nothing new" I replied. Newt sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Please do that again my mind once again sexually thought. Ugh it's really hard to not feel anything when the most attractive person in the world is standing right in front of you. I must have been staring because soon Newt was standing there smirking at me like an idiot, an amazingly sexy idiot I must add.
"W-what is it?" I stammered
"Nothing, it's nothing just, can you come by my room after your done mapping, we need to have a talk" Newt stated simply, smiling a little towards the end
"Of course" I replied and with that comment I started to make my way to the mapping hut. Hmm I wonder what we need to talk about...
♡♥♡
Another Beautifully Smexy Time Skip ~(^з^)-♡
♡♥♡
After mapping my section of the maze I made my way over to Newt's room. Once I got to the front door I started to knock. Before I could even knock again the door swung right open.
"Hey Tommy how's it going" Newt cheerfully greeted me with a smile
"I'm great thanks, but you said we needed to talk?" I inquired
"Oh yeah" Newt faintly blushed. What's this about.
"So Tommy I have some news," Newt started sitting down on his bed. He patted next to him signalling for me to sit down next to him.
"Ok so for a long time now I've been needing to tell you this but I-i am in love..." he trailed off
"With who?" I asked feeling a little hurt. I wanted him to so badly be in love with me but who knows maybe just maybe...
"This boy, he is a complete goof ball, charming might I add, he is curious all the time and is always trying to find new ways to do things, he makes me happy and I love him" Newt concluded looking up at me in the eye. My body got goosebumps from just his stare. His face was flushed and I'm pretty sure mine was too.
"T-tommy I love-" Newt had started, now going into a whisper and leaning forwards. This is the moment I've been waiting for my mind excitedly screamed at me. I leaned in and we both sighed out of relief once we felt each others lips touch. Newt slowly wrapped his arms around my neck and I brought mine down to his hips, grasping them and pulling his body closer. He desperately pushed his mouth harder against mine and I expertly slipped my tounge into his mouth. He moaned out and I pulled away to slip my shirt off. Newt shockingly ran his hands up and down my chest biting his lip, causing me to moan at his touch.
"Wait so Tommy you don't care that i-im gay?" Newt asked quietly
"Newt I couldn't care because I'm gay and I love you too" I replied tugging at the bottom of his shirt. He giggled a little, which by the way was shucking adorable, and pulled it off only to wrap his arms back around me and for us to continue kissing. My body started to sweat as the moment got hotter and hotter. I started to lay down and brought Newt down with me to the point where he was now straddling me. We both kissed with so much passion and fource, it was hard to actually tell who was more dominant.
"Mmm Tommy," Newt moaned into my mouth "I love you so much"
"I love-"
"Hey Newt we need-OH MY GRIEVERS!!!" we heard a scream. Both Newt and I whipped our heads at the sound of the voice by the door. Seriously Minho did you really have to go and interrupt my sentence like-
"Oh I see you guys are busy" Minho smirked at us which caused Newt to start blushing madly.
"Minho can you leave and please don't tell anyone" I begged
"Well yeah, but on one condition...let me join"
~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~

Mwahhhaahahaaaaa
≧∇≦
Hope you guys enjoyed it
It started out really crappy but got better I guess lol
I just want to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!
To all of you who have read my book
And I don't even care about votes and views anymore
As long as someone has the satisfaction of reading this somewhere in the world makes me happy
Im sorry I didn't update earlier (I've been on YouTube a lot)
But once again thank you to everyone
I love ya shanks (っ'▽')っ