Chapter Four: Masked & Dangerous Pt. One

Naomi's POV
"Naomi? Are you awake?" Jame's voice nearby, causing me to wake up.
I opened my eyes but we were blindfolded and zip tied. Jame's started groaning, and I heard him struggling free from the zip ties.
"Well, well who do we have here? A Romeo and Juliet story right here. " A man's voice said aloud.
"Really? I am not his Juliet nor he is my Romeo." I snapped.
"Sure, Naomi, sure," the man said.
"H-how do you know my name?" I asked stuttering a bit.
"What do I don't know sweetie?" The man answered, while playing with my hair.
"Naomi, it's going to be okay," Jame's told me, in a worried voice.
I stayed silent, Krist help us, please...
Krist's POV
As I was running and running deeper into the woods Naomi was all in my head her angelic voice.
Why didn't you save me?....
"No, I didn't mean, I was going to," I said aloud.
Then I heard screaming, it was Naomi...
"Naomi, I'm coming!" I shouted.
As sweat dripped down my face, I finally got to where Naomi's screams were. The screaming was continuing on, and on. When I opened the door a masked man was in front of me.
"What are you doing here?" he asked.
"I thought I heard screaming in there," I said trying to look around behind him, but he didn't let me look, all I saw was Naomi blind folded and zip tied, and with James.
"No, sorry it was a horror movie sorry," the man said.
"I don't think so," I said.
"What?" He chuckled, "what do you mean you don't think so? This is my property, get off!"
"No," I murmured.
"What did you say boy?" He asked.
"NO!" I yelled and I started to strangle him making him fall to the ground gasping for air.
Suddenly he had a free hand and knocked me out in one punch, making the world go black...