Banning To Playing

Hello lovely people. Happy "bae"li. Sorry bad one. I mean happy holi. Have a great one. Play safe and yes do save PaNi. I m back with an OS. This OS may will not disappoint you because reality is very beautiful. Bae's baby is way too high. still i hope you will read and enjoy the OS.

Banning to playing

I was waiting for him as i was going to ooty the next day. We planned that we will spent some quality time together as we have realised off lately that we r each other's necessity its way to difficult to leave a single day without each other. Many times i think how we suppose to live away from each other when he will have the outdoor shoot i cnt go with him. I can surly fly down to his place of shooting but then i cant be with him all the time. Not everyday. My chain of thoughts get disturbed by the beep sound of my cellphone its his message

"baby u have dinner. I m going out for a movie with friends. These crazy bunch have booked tickets even without informing me. N nw dey r insisting me to come. I told them i can't but you know naa how these people are. I didn't called because they are screaming here. I will see you around 10.30. And yes do have your dinner. Love you. Bbyee"

Message do irritate me and i abused them in my mind for ruining my plan. And i was mad at him also like he can't handle his friends. I cooked some Maggie and have that. Was watching tv when doorbell ring and i know who was der at my door. I opened the door didn't even looked at him. Switched off the tv and went straight into my room. I was in no mood to talk to him i only allowed him to come in because i can't sleep without hugging him. Hmmm ya i was being selfish. And as expected he followed me. He didn't utter a word because he knew my anger. If he will poke me i will blast n then it will be difficult for him to calm me down.

I lied on my side of bed. His silence wad annoying me too. Like come on dude speak up. Talk to me. He changed his clothes n came n lied beside me. N i hugged him i Didn't said a word. His hands traveled into my hairs and he started moving them. It was so soothing and relaxing and finally he broke the silence

"nitu i m sorry naa. But they seriously dragged me. I refused i wanted to be here.with you. But"

"Parth its okay. You don't need to justify yourself i understand. Now sleep. I have an early morning flight" i did said politely i do understand and i know he was saying the but then. Hmmmm chuck it. I m still annoyed.

His one hand was still der he bent down and kissed my forehead.

I muttered good night n he wished me back. Hugged me tightly n slept.

Around 6.30 in the morning

M

y alarm rang and we both woke up. It's surprising to see he waking up without i making any efforts. And that made me wonder did he slept last night. Because he also knew that i am angry on him and this is how he behaves everytime. Though he loves sleeping but he becomes an owl whenever we have Tiffs.

I kissed him on cheeks n wished him good morning. Hmmmm yes i m still angry but then rituals are rituals. We kinda made a pact that whatever wil happen few things we wil follow. Both of us.

I kissed my forehead n wished me morning.

Today he was in no mood to leave me. I know he is not at fault and i am being unreasonable but then i know i can be like this only around him.

I got ready and he just changed himself into jeans n t-shirt. Expecting mr. Samthaan to take bath at 7am in the morning is too much to ask for. We had milk cornflakes together. He took my bag and we went down to his car.